Argument-B.H

Y/n's POV
I was sitting in Bryce's room when I walking in looking like he was about to kill someone
"Hey baby, you good?" I ask as he walks in "Ya ya I'm fine" he said sitting on the bed facing away from me.
I come up behind him and wrap my arms and legs around him but he quickly removes them.
I was reasonably confused so I went to turn his face but he slapped my hand away
"I'm not in the mood Y/n" he says angrily "Why- did I" he cut me off before I could finish "Are you cheating on me with josh?" He said looking at me with a mix of hurt and anger in his eyes.
"What Bryce I- Why would you think that?" I said confused "Well maybe because you spend so much time with him, like a lot. You guys cuddle and your always leaving together, heck you even go with him to Canada when he goes!" He said finishing the sentence off practically yelling "Bryce I spend most of my time with you what are you talking about?!" "YES BUT WHEN YOUR NOT WITH ME YOUR ALWAYS WITH HIM!" "BRYCE HES MY BEST FRIEND!" "WELL SENSE YOUR PRACTICALLY ALREADY DATING MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST MAKE IT OFFICIAL!"And with that he stormed out of the room.
I can't believe he thinks I would cheat on him. I started crying thinking about what had just happened.
Maybe I am in the wrong. I mean obviously I'm doing something wrong if he thinks I'm cheating on him
These thoughts made me start sobbing

Bryces POV
I go to Josh's room angry but feeling like I'm about to cry.
I hate fighting with Y/n. I go to his door and walk in.
"Oh hey bud" Josh says smiling
"Josh I'm not playing right now, I need you to be dead ass with me" I took a deep breath "Has Y/n cheated on me with you?" I said feeling like I was gonna cry
"No dude never. You two are my best friends I would never ever do that to you"
Josh said sincerely
Maybe i should have talked to her before i assumed things
I started to feel really guilty and I think Josh started to notice
"Hey bud it's ok, things like this happen" he said in a somewhat kind voice.
"I need to go talk to her"

Y/n's POV
I heard a knock on the door following with Bryce's voice.
"Y/n, baby, can I come in?"
I got up and opened the door looking into his beautiful brown eyes that looked like they were starting to water.
His eyes instantly filled with more regret than before and engulfed me into a hug.
"Baby I'm so so so so sorry l- I should have talked to you before assuming things I just, I get jealous of him sometimes and I'm so scared to loose you and baby I'm just sorry" I looked at him for a second before doing anything. He was about to speak again but I grabbed his face and kissed him signalling that it was ok.
I broke the kiss and hugged him again.
"It's ok, we all get jealous sometimes"
I said and looked up at him, his eyes were filled with tears.
"Can we cuddle please" he said in a soft voice sniffling after
"I would love to" I said grabbing his hand leading him to the bed.
As soon as we got over there he wrapped his arms around my waist and tackled me into the bed.
We got under the covers and entangled our legs.
He layed his head in the crook of Ku
neck
"I love you so much baby, I'm sorry for tonight"
"It's ok. I love you too bubs"