Part one.

Hi guysss~ 

It's me. Ya boy.

So since I... diTcHeD my other buchens for a while, you might be wondering 'what on earth was I doing (I bet you did)?' The answer lies in these long ass chapters.

I've taken a liking to angsty short stories and what you are about to read is a product of negligence, zero sleep and irregular eating habits.... along with missed medication-

Again, reminder that I'm not a good writer and it might seem like I'm trying too hard/ cringy but hey, i d c : D

Anyways, please enjoy, grab tissues (idk will it even b tHAT sad?) and REEEEEEEEEEEE-

(p.s: I was actually gonna upload this on AO3 but it took tooo long to git an account so- douzou~)

---------

           Makki x Mattsun

Sun dipped down below the snow covered plane, from which the coral-haired male looked out of his window.

He had his laptop up on his lap and the baggy sweater he wore fit him snug, body warmth absorbed all through; the ambiance dragging sleep into his system.

Hanamaki yawned and stretched, plucking his glasses off and setting them in his bedside, then looked to the clock near it: 7:18pm.

He rubbed his eyes, amber iris' twinkling out between movements of disturbed hazel lashes and he got up, working through the stiffness of his body.

Hanamaki picked up his phone and padded straight to his bathroom.

With a toothbrush stuck in mouth, he found himself scrolling through his daily feed on Instagram; a very routine thing for the nineteen year old boy.

@ DaddyMattsunxxx Gonna pretend the world around me isn't falling apart. Pls.

Hanamaki instantly liked the photo and he jumped to the comment box - it was reflex; he wanted to know what other people thought of the ravenette.

And sure enough, to his annoyance, most of the comments were love heart spammed and thirst requests from people he knew and those he couldn't care any less about.

M.xx.bby_ Issei-senpai ur soooo hawttt omg!!!

DaddyMattsunxxx hahaha thnx bby <3

He frowned, scrolling down further, eyes drinking up the infinite number of comments already listed in the last few hours of being posted.

Deeply exhausted, the pink-haired male sighed and gave up, not knowing what it was that he was looking for - he chose, instead, to look at the picture of his teammate.