Part three.

super sorry for the late update, pls enjoy <3<3 also, working on fanarts for these ;3

''''''''''''

"You're... what?"

A weird expression - one that was so very out of place for the brunette that was in front of Hanamaki. It was pure shock, sadness and just...

Fear.

It was almost as if Hanamaki was looking in a mirror as he raised his head to meet Oikawa's face. Maybe this was what the doctor saw when the pink-haired male admitted himself in the hospital, when Dr Takeshi had explained the horrors of hanahaki; the beautiful disease of unrequited love.

"Makki..."

Hanamaki was snapped back to reality as he faced his friend in front of him across his seat in the coffee booth. It was a bright Sunday morning when Hanamaki texted Oikawa to meet up in a secluded location. The brunette guessed that it was a moment to hang out and have fun, maybe even partake in a little gossiping.

But what he didn't expect was the terrible confession of Hanamaki's disease.

"Listen, Oikawa," Hanamaki started after a long time, his sweaty hands were crossed below his rested chin, "I didn't want to tell you, in fact, I had decided that the last person that would ever learn of this would have to be you but-" He swallowed, predicting that the situation could go a lot worse than he anticipated.

"I don't have enough... time. It's- It's not going like how I expected. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep this from you but-"

"What the fuck?"

All the words died in Hanamaki's mouth as he looked up at Oikawa, his friend, who now had such a pulled face - his entire pretty cast looked violent. Hanamaki felt a little well of sadness as soon as those cold words slapped him.

Of course. Of course he'd be pissed.

Why did I even bother-

"Makki! You total bitch." The brunette spat as he brought his hands banging on the table, startling the coral-haired male, "Confess, you pussy."

In the end, Hanamaki did let the sadness overflow, it pooled up and out of his wide eyes, silent streams down his face as he looked at Oikawa - who was now more alarmed at Hanamaki's sudden tears.

"No." He finally said, wiping his tears. "No, Oikawa. It's not that simple-"

"Of course it is," he hissed ferociously, the amber glint in his pretty brown eyes peeking in murderous intent, "What did the freaking doc say?"

Hanamaki opted to look away. Oikawa caught on.

"We're going. Now."

It was futile trying to break out of Oikawa's grasp, he was currently dragging Hanamaki through the empty streets, his grip like iron around the other's pale wrists.

"Oikawa stop!" He wheezed, finally breaking free and doubling over, catching his breath, taking in small, soft pants.

"I... can't."

But Oikawa only prodded further, "Why? Why are you afraid to-"

"I'm not afraid-"

"Then why aren't you running to him right now? Just like-"

"What?" Hanamaki violently cut Oikawa, "like you did to Iwaizumi?"

There was a brief look of uneasiness in Oikawa's stance - but enough for the coral-dyed boy to register, already seeing the direction Oikawa's mind was going in. The brunette spoke up again.