First timers

🍋LEMON CHAPTER🍋
Y/n POV:
Itachi started kissing me and made it down to my neck it was our first time but it felt good and this was only the beginning we started takes off eachothers shirts itachi pushed me on the bed and got on top of me, god I hope I get to be with this man forever he's so masculine and hot but he has a sweet side itachi started kissing me from my neck to my stomach he started taking off my pants until there's was a knock at the door "can I come in?" A familiar voice says I pull my pants back up and grab itachis sweater he had sitting on the bed itachi put on his shirt and kicked our robes to the side I grabbed a notebook and pen and pretended to write in it as itachi opened the door, oh my god, it was deidara "um may I help you?" Itachi said "oh I just wanted to thank y/n for the bags of clay dust" deidara said "oh you're welcome anytime..." I say out of bored tone "well I'll get going!" Deidara said and ran back to his room itachi shut the door and walked over and lied down on the bed and shut his eyes I closed the notebook gave ,itachi a kiss on the forehead , put the book down, grabbed my robe and shoes, opened the door and said "I love you itachi" and closed the door and ran to my room.