Please me

🍋LEMON CHAPTER🍋

Y/n POV:
I walked into itachis room after a long day I turn on the lights and see itachi standing right in front of me just staring at me he then snaked his hands around my waist and started kissing me I shut the door and locked it while kissing itachi I wrapped my arms around itachis neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist he carried me over to the bed and got on top and slowly started taking off my shirt while I was slowly taking off his he stopped me and turned off the lights "itachi I can't se win the dark" I said "you don't have to see just feel baby crow" he said I then hear a jingling noise omg! It was his belt he came over and started unclipping my bra itachi started kissing me again and made his way to my neck he gave me hickeys on my neck his hands explored my body itachi started pulling down my underwear as I started pulling down his pants "please me..." I mumbled "what was that baby crow he whispered in my ear "please me.." I say "well if you say it like that I will.." he says pushes me back on the bed and choking me seductively he let go and started rubbing my thighs but it was near my ladies place soft moans came from my mouth my hand explored itachis chest and made its way down to his stick it got hard when I touched it and I started massaging it up and down itachi shoved my head down on it I almost choked on it but I didn't I sucked on it and came back up for air itachi let out groans and cummed everywhere I licked his tip it tasted nast but got it down itachi layer down and fell asleep so I walked over and put on his sweatpants and his tshirt and layed down with him.