chapter 3

"yo iwa, did you finish that science thing yet?" (silence...) "EARTH TO IWAZUMI" i finally yelled. no reaction, i was about to smack him when in literally the calmest voice ever, iwa says, "we should play volleyball." "huh?" what the heck did he mean play volleyball?? i know i should work out a bit but this was super random. "dont you remember that dude terushima?" oh no, i see where this is going. "we've been texting (cause im an amazing friend) and he said that he doesn't have anything to do today. plus we aren't doing anything and you need to talk to people." okay maybee he has a point but I AM CLEARLY VERY BUSY LAYING AROUND AND TRYING TO DRINK WATER! "just because you have a point doesnt mean you should say it out loud hmph. anyways im clearly VERY busy playing genshin impact on my phone." i reply sarcastically. "ooo he just texted back that he'll meet us at his house." "AT HIS HOUSE WHAT-" WHY ARE WE GOING TO HIS HOUSE WE MET LITERALLY ONCE- "yeah he just gave me his address and since none of us have our drivers licence we're gonna have to walk arent we y/n?" iwa said with the nastiest smirk on his face. fun fact i actually failed my drivers test so iwa always makes FUN OF ME EVEN THOUGH HE FAILED TOO except i crashed into a mailbox BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! "why do we have to goooo it's so hot outside and moving is a lot of workkk." i complained to iwa. "first of all it's literally only 70 degrees outside and 2, i already accepted and we dont wanna be rude do we?" iwa looked at me dead in the eye, i think that was the scariest moment of my entire life- i literally flinched holy crap. "myehhh fine let me get changed" i groaned.

timeskip brought to you by the agency boys <3 (BDKBDKB SORRY I KEEP DOING TIMESKIPS IDK WHAT ELSE TO DO)

"we're hereee~" iwa exclaims while im right behind him with my hands on my knees panting. "that- that was tiring jesus christ-" physical activity is a lot harder than remember- "cmon y/n you have to ring the doorbell~" "WHATTT WHY MEE YOUR THE ONE THAT TEXTS WITH HIMM" "aiyah y/n it's not that hard just do it." i roll my eyes and ring the doorbell.

hey guys it's author chan here! sorry for the short chapter and how long it took for the update! ive been super unmotivated to continue this but im gonna try my best to get better at updating and thank you for being patient with me! - author chan