chapter 2

terushima's pov

"okay team, lets begin stretching! we dont wanna pull a muscle during our game!" i yell at the boys. "okay captain!" everyone replies back. today we're going against aoba johsai, the mega king of the court. i heard that he used to play with kageyama, the king of the court. if kageyama's the king of the court then he must be the mega king! i was talking with one of my teammates when i look at the bleachers to see who came to support us. while i was looking around, i saw this girl looking at me. "shit, she's cute." i thought to myself. i felt my cheeks get red as i smiled back at her. "she smiled back at me, holy that was adore able" i thought to myself. "hey, does that girl up there on the bleachers next to the guy with brown kinda spiky hair go to our school?" i asked takeharu (the setter) "nope, she goes to aoba johsai, i heard she's the captians little sister. why?" he asked. "nothing just wanted to know" i replied. damnit, she's oikawa's little sister, i dont have a chance with her.

y/n's pov

"WHAT WAIT WE'RE ACTUALLY GONNA TALK TO HIM-" i yelled. "SHHHHH DONT BE SO LOUD DUMBASS, why not? i mean he's pretty cute and your lonely asf. you read wayy too many shoujo mangas to be single anymore." damn, iwa really just called me out like that T-T "FIRST OF ALL IM NOT LONELY! and second of all, isnt he from the other team wouldn't that be weird?" i asked. "nahhh it should be fine, he doesn't seem like he would mind. plus, ill buy you f/b tomorrow again if you do (you can feel the smirk)." jesus christ always with the bribery "fine, but just because you're getting me boba hmph" i replied. iwa smiled and shook his head then fixed my hair a bit. "wtf- hey hey what are you doing!" "dont worryyy, im just fixing your hair a bit so you dont look like a complete slob!" this boy- "fuck you" i said in a monotone voice. "heyyy thats not very nice, im just helpingg you y/n" "you sound like oikawa" i said while giving him "the look". "okay that's a bit too far" i laughed in my head. "psh whatever you say idiot" i said while smirking.

time skip brought to you by hange zoe <3

the game just ended we won (obviously) because oikawa played super well today

the game just ended we won (obviously) because oikawa played super well today. i cant believe that shit he tells himself in the morning actually works-. i saw the caption of johzenji talking with his team mates, i tried to walk away quietly so iwa wouldn't drag me over there. "hey hey hey where do you think you're going~ i thought we made a deal y/n~" shit he noticed me. "heheh wow i completely forgot about it, what a coincidence am i right?" i tried to get myself to leave but iwa kept tugging my shirt and saying "cmon y/n it's just talkingg dont be such a babyy" i hate it here. "ugh fine lets get this over with" i said as iwa smiled and started dragging me over to the captain. "hey cap! lets chat a bit!" iwa yells across the gym. i see the captain look over at us with a confused look, then he smiles again and says, "sure! no problem! ill come to you!" you know, this guy seems pretty nice, it shouldnt be that horrible to talk to him.

"hiiii! it's so nice to meet you!" iwa tells the captian. "it's nice to meet you too! so what did you need me for!" the captian replied." ohhh nothing, i just wanted to introduce myself! im iwazumi but you can call me iwa, and this is my friend y/n!" just when i thought i could be safe, i had to introduce myself, it'll look rude if i dont, "hey im y/n, nice to meet you" i said with a simple smile (iwa was practically glowing next to me). "ah y/n" it's like his eyes lit up, kind of like a puppy, "ill remember that, im terushima!" "well hello, terushima~" iwa said in a cheesy, flirty way, i facepalmed myself and thought that i should probably say something before he does anything stupid. "so terushima, you're a third year right? i asked. "sure am! and how about you, i heard you're the captain for your team's little sister am i correct?" "yuck sadly enough" i replied, we all started laughing. "and yea im a third year too, so is iwa, he's dating my brother oikawa" i said for payback to iwa. "oh that's really cool that you're open about your sexuality!" (that's right people, terushima is an ally to lgbtq and no one can change my mind #terushimaforpresident) "so i assume you enjoy volleyball, you played really good out there! especially for being against oikawa" iwa said trying to switch the topic from himself to terushima. "yea, i really enjoy it! is there anything you guys do?" terushima asked. iwa looked at me, probably because he wanted me to talk to terushima, not just iwa doing it the entire time. "i personally dont do anything anymore because my parents want me to mostly focus on school but iwa plays volleyball too. sometimes i play with him since i used to play." i replied back, i didnt want to make myself look like a completeee loser, i have some pride okay! "hey that's really cool, we should all play sometime!" did he really just- wow, this guy is actually pretty easy to talk to- "we totally should!" said iwa, "here's mine and y/n's number if you ever wanna text us!" iwa did not just "yea sure! if y/n is okay with it?" terushima looked at me, i felt like i just couldnt say no. it wasnt like he was a bad person or anything, so i might give it a try. "yea sure, im cool with anything" i nodded. we all exchanged numbers and then terushima said he had to go and clean up. we all said our goodbyes then iwa and i headed out.

"i could tell by the look of your face that you didnt completely hate that" iwa said to me while we were walking. "shutup....okay well it wasn't like he was a bad guy or anything. plus, it would've been rude if i said no." i said trying not to show that i kind of enjoyed it. "whatever you say y/n, i will actually text him someday for us all to meet up though" iwa said. "eh okay, oh and remember, you owe me boba now!" we stared at each other for a bit then started laughing and continued to walk home. this'll be interesting.

// hello readers! here's the second chapter i hope you all enjoyed it! ill update soon! ~author chan\\