Jawaab

Hi Friends,

I know many of you were missing your favorite big elephant 😜.... so now she is back... 

Enjoy reading and give your lovely comments..

After Diwali, their life came back to their normal routine... Sameer Naina starts handling office and factory efficiently, fully involved but left no chance to express their love and affection for each other.. small cute moments in between heavy workload keep alive their love... Nanu took complete off from office responsibility handing over everything to Samaina and prefers to stay at home with Vishakha and Deepika... Naina's therapy and treatment also going well and Sameer always ensure to be with her, more cautious and caring for her...

Preeti also got busy in her boutique with Swati in which Vivek was always be a supporting hand, giving all business ideas and encourage them as they both have no experience in this field... Rohan too gets busy in handling office independently as Vivek spends most of his time in boutique...

Even after their busy schedule they all ensure to have breakfast and dinner together as complete family time... on top of it, Vishakha' s bonding with Naina, Preeti keep the atmosphere more lovingly for all... Deepika being the naughty one always be on top of irritating her majnu brothers disturbing and spoiling their moments 😂 ... Anand Bela too spend most of their holidays or weekends with them as being one family...

It was last month of the year... Preeti called Naina in office and inform, "Naina, voh maine ghar phone kiya tha, Mummy ki tabiyat bohot kharaab hai aur Papa akele pareshaan ho rahe hai... shayad achanak mausam badal raha hai isiliye unko kaafi tej bukhaar hai... aaj boutique mein bhi bohot kaam hai samajh nahin aa raha kya karun..."

Naina assured her, "tu chinta mat kar... mein Sameer se baat karti hun... hum donon vahaan chale jayenge aur tu jitni jaldi kaam khatam ho jaaye, ghar aa jaana..." Naina waited for Sameer who was busy in a meeting with an important client... Sameer called at her intercom, "Naina, meeting mein kuchh accounts ke issue hai.. please tum aa jaao.." keeping her discussion f going to meet Chachiji aside, she joined him for meeting which lasts for few hours...

The moment they came back to their cabin, she informed Sameer that due to sudden change in weather, Chachiji is suffering with high fever... Sameer seeing her tensed suggested to leave office early, "tumne pehle kyun nahin bataya... chalo abhi chalte hai..." Naina informed Preeti that they are going to home who also confirmed to reach there directly with Rohan in evening...

Sameer called Vishakha also and inform about their sudden trip to meet Bela... the moment they planned to leave office, one of their important supplier came to discuss on some urgent matter with Sameer... seeing no option, Sameer suggest Naina to go alone and he will join soon, "mujhe meeting mein time lagega, tum driver ke saath chali jaao.. Chachiji ko tumhari jarurat hai, mein Rohan aur Preeti ke saath jaldi aa jaaunga shaam ko... agar jyaada pareshaani ho toh mujhe phone kar dena..." she nodded and left...

Reaching Agarwal house, she saw Chachiji in high fever... she felt little sad seeing Chachaji and Pralay was trying a lot to manage things by their own... she helped Anand in taking care of Bela... Doctor visit for her check-up and changed medication for her... Anand immediately left to get the medicines leaving Naina & Pralay with Bela... Naina sits next to her keeping cold water strips on her forehead to lower her temperature... seeing Bela in this condition make her eyes brimmed, "kaash mein aur Preeti yahaan hote toh Chachiji itni akeli nahin hoti... pehli baar Chachaji ko ghar ke kaam karte dekha hai... hamare bina kitna akele ho gaye hai donon... shaadi ke baad pehli baar ehsaas hua ki betiyon ke bina maa baap kitne akele ho jaate hai..."

Her trance broke with shrill sound of doorbell, she wiped her eyes, leaving Pralay sits with Chachiji she went to open the door but got shocked to see the guests standing there... she said softly but little scared from inside, "namaste Tauji, Taiji... aap kab aaye... aap toh gaon gaye huye the na... Taiji ab aapki tabiyat kaisi hai..."