Chapter 25

After talking and laughing for hours, the men didn't want to lose the other's company. They had prepared Draco's potions lab to begin brewing the next day. He was so excited and Harry loved seeing the genuine smile on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Currently, Harry and Draco were cuddled up in Harry's bed. Draco had all, well most, intentions of sleeping in his own bed. But Harry had asked if he wanted to stay and continue talking, and who was Draco to say no?

"Like what Dray?", Harry asked, humming.

"I was hoping you would tell me, as you're the one making the face."

"I just love seeing you smile. You have a great smile, and I like knowing that you're happy."

"I'm more than happy. I'm ecstatic."

Draco nuzzled his face into Harry's neck.

"I'm glad. You deserve the world."

"No, you do."

"Draco I already saved the world I don't think I want it anymore."

Harry melted as Draco giggled in his ear.

"What are you doing to me Draco Malfoy?", Harry whispered quietly.

"Making you transfer ownership of the world apparently."

Harry snorted, and Draco just tightened his arms around Harry. He knew Harry was looking at him with an expression of fond... and maybe something else. Draco couldn't say for sure, but he absolutely relished in it. Harry made him feel cared for, and dare he say, loved. The l word needed to stay out of his head before he isolated himself. Malfoys did not know how to deal with love.

"You're quite funny you know. I never really noticed it before."

"Malfoys don't joke unless it's at the expense of others."

"Now those jokes I do know."

"I was quite the slimey git."

"Was?", Harry asked teasingly.

Draco bit down onto Harry's shoulder.

"Dray", he whined.

"Yes was."

"Then what are you now?"

"A sexy git", he whispered devilishly into Harry's ear.

Draco lightly attached his lips to Harry's neck.

"I dunno you may have to prove that one."

"Is that a challenge?"

"I like the sound of that."

Harry hummed lightly as Draco kissed along his neck. He pushed the thought out of his head telling him that friends don't do this.

Draco had barely left a mark when he was interrupted by squeaking. Harry made to get up but Draco pulled him down until he was finished. Pressing a light kiss to his art, he begrudgingly let Harry get up.

"Oh Merlin that's what I forgot!"

"What's wrong?"

Draco was immediately drawn into panic mode.

"No it's nothing too important relax. I just forgot Hermione was stopping by tomorrow because the day after is the party which I completely pushed out of my mind."

Draco watched as Harry began pacing back and forth and he rolled his eyes.

"Respond to Hermione, relax, and get back into bed."