Part 3🍓

You drove to your house mind filled with his thoughts. Something about him tingled your stomach. Whenever your eyes met his liquid sapphire one the frosty mountain of your heart melts into a lake full of love. You wanted to love him but how could you when he will never reciprocate the feelings you are growing inside day by day.

Yahh y/nah why you are being so numb?
Jennie shaked you lightly while you were driving.
Huh.. It's nothing jen
I see you are thinking about your husband huh
She said poking her finger on your arm teasing you with a smirk decorated on her cute face.

Oh jen stop teasing it's not what you think okay

Lets go to eat something!! Im hungry

::

Yo drove to the other side near the han river where a nice restaurant is situated.

Ma'am what will you like to have?
The waiter in a maroon attire came towards your table and you both ordered an afternoon meal.
So y/nah tell me more about your fiancé
She said putting her palms resting on her face fingers crossed with another hand

I met him for only one day. How can i know much dumbo?
You said rolling your eyes at her drinking your juice scrolling down through feeds on your instagram app.
Yaah don't call me dumbo you giraffe. Don't you have a picture of him atleast???!

No i don't have any pictures .
Then tell me his insta acc name I'll see on my own
Oh GOD KIM JEN I REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HI-

would you like to know then?
A voice. More like a river piercing it's way between huge stones making an mesmerizing melody.

That voice you've heard before. You turned your head up and saw him standing near you. Beats coming from your heart started criss crossing against each other even when the restaurant was bustled you still can hear your own pulse beating furiously.

He smiled at you but you knew that smile was not genuine nor real it can make the blooming flowers die . Still you were amazed by his crepting lips in upward direction making you loose your mind.
Uhm uhm may i sit here?

You snapped back into the reality and your cheeks took a crimson colour already embarrassing you.

You moved a bit near the window to give him the place he wanted. The words he said last time was still hammering your heart. You moved a hair behind your ears and looked at Jennie who was confused as hell.

She pouted.
Who's this y/n?
He asked in the most incredible voice like your melancholic soul have waited thousands of years to hear this voice.
B.. Best f...friend
Stuttering and getting nervous again you said carefully not making any eye contacts with his liquid sapphire one's.

And who are you mister?
Jennie said in the most valorous voice. Filling her eyes with fierce like a ocean tearing apart through a thunderous dawn.
Not getting distracted by his handsome body and devilish sprinkle powdered in his skin.

Im her fiance i guess she had told about our marriage within 2 weeks.
He spoke throwing a smile at her and she wideneded her eyes soon turned into a crescent moon like structure. She bowed to him and gave her smile looking at me then him.

I'm so sorry i didn't knew .. But i know about the marriage.
Ah its okay hope to see at the wedding.
He said fiddling his fingers and then looking at me.
He's so handsome y/n wow you're so lucky.

Indeed she is..

I'll make her beg just few more days darling

He told to himself grinning in his niflheim mind. You just nodded to her and she squealed cutely watching the couple in front of her eyes . She was more than felished to see her best friend with a man who's whole existence is so beautiful.