Part 4

You drove onto the city roads of seoul while mentally cursing yourself for agreeing to this marriage but what else you can do except making your father happy?

You were so in your thoughts , mind filled with random negative things , indeed you were scared of your fiancé, of this marriage, till now you left everything you had , your studies dreams and goals and bet it can be never fulfilled .

How much you wanted to be loved by someone and see your dreams getting full filled, but no day by day everything was going out of the way , your hold on the steering wheel got tighter and your knuckles went white .

Jennie saw your unusual behaviour and put her soft hands on yours bringing you back to reality, a lone tear cascade from your eyes when she smiled at you softly not knowing about anything but knowing that you needed her right now .

More tears started to form and fell from your sapphire gloomy eyes, you stopped your car beside the park and broke down in tears .

Yn .. what happened love?
I c..can't get married
Huh? What?
Save me jen i just don't feel its right
But isn't hes a nice gu-
No i don't think he is ,

Why ?
H..he kinda
Kinda?
Kinda hates me cuz i agreed to this marriage
Dude then you should also hate him that why HE agreed to the marriage isn't it?

Y..ye-
But you can't? You like him isn't it?
Jennie!! N-
Yes you do y/n i can see that in your eyes.

What should i do then? I know he will never reciprocate the feelings
But he will one day
How you're so confidence
He will soon don't worry

And about the marriage, you're going to continue your studi-
Dad will never allo-
Yaah! Let me complete first!
Okay okay go ahead

You can complete your studies after marriage cuz taehyung said he will let you complete isnt it ?
Yeah but-
He have to allow you or I'll fight him and kidnapp you

Okay nice ,
Yeah and about your fear about the marriage, just live to the fullest, don't give a damn to your husband
But he is dangerous jen
Im more you forgot

Yeah right okay i will
Good girl now drive im hungry
Girl you just ate there in the restaurant
Its been half hours ofc i am hungry damn now drive fast!

You laughed at her childish behaviour and drove off to your home , you plopped on your bed after telling your mom about today's whole scene and she just kissed your forhead telling everything will be alright.

Your best friend was spinning on the office chair infront of your table with a huge pack of chips in her hands.
Jen what about tomorrow's uhm.... movie date?
D..date?! Bruh I'll be also there no romantic shits please

Yah! That was just a uhm nevermind .... im not going with him anywhere
But i have some interviews tomorrow I'll be there after the last interview y/n

Still...
Everything's cool y/n chill damn
I can't jen!
Ouh okay okay , just ignore him in the car thats it

Do she thinks its that easy? How can you ignore those eyes filled with wrath and serenity at the same time which pierces through your soul like river from stones .
Indeed it was hard to ignore the man you call your fiancé.

Yeah as you say...
Anyway i should head home now bye y/n see you tomorrow eve aight?
Yeah sure take care and go safely
I will

She smiled at you and walked out of your house. Again only loneliness and silence wrapped its arms around you , you were now used to this actually you are in love with this solemn yet peaceful silence now , at-least it never judged you nor demanded you not complained to you just stayed as a vintage night.

Like that you fell into a deep slumber .
::
Hannah! Try to understand please.. im not in the mood!
But why baby? You never denied me please fuvk me right now or
Or what?! What? What you're gonna do?

Kim Taehyung you're out of your mind , you're behaving strange all these days , is that stupid fiancé is taking over your heart?!
Don't call her stupid hannah , you aint got the right to degrade someone alright?!

Then why?! Why you're like this now?! Why can't your hands touch my skin anymore?! Why I don't see the enraging desire of love in your eyes when i lay naked in that fucking bed?!

Please one time taehyung? Please
He forcefully took his shivering hands and touched her skin while she bit her lips closing her eyes. He didn't felt anything, no sparks nothing.

I ...i can't hannah..I really can't..
Leave me alone for few days..

She didn't spoke a thing just got up wearing her clothes and closed the door making the whole mansion shiver including his heart.

He went to his room and plopped there, those golden ceiling lights were making him dizzy , he just wanted that moonlight to enter his room and make everything simply pretty.

Looking up at the small chandelier hanging, swaying in the rhythm of twilight breeze, the crystals hanging from the flourishing lights reminded him of non other than your eyes.

Nothing mattered at that time when his irate cerise chestnut hued eyes met your azure crystalline ones. How those eyes grasp great desolation yet glimmer with enthralling solidity .

Those eyes, hold so much in them, so much serene melancholy, the more he thinks he was diving deep in that buoy exploring each coralline.

A smile crept into his lips thinking about tomorrow, another day he's gonna see those eyes and that whole enticing Amphitrite .

He descend deeply into your imaginations , everything about you made his heart beat a thousand times faster, your every movement, when those brunette auburn hairs dances with the air , when those saccharine pastel lips starts talking in a feather tone.

Ahh damn
Never was his imaginations were this strong , no one ever conquered his entity so strongly, entirely, so perfectly.

You will tremble with my one touch...

Again when his eyes terminated to sleep , the exasperating question whirled in his head.

Its love or lust?

_________________________________
——DON'T FORGET TO VOTE——
Hey my army babies, how are you all? I know exams are near but don't overwork you'll get the best you deserve ..blessings ❤️✨ im being lazy and also didn't studied when i have exams like after 1 week🥲🥲no demotivating but yeahhhh don't miss the grammys our boys will be performing... enjoy yourselves and sing loudly at wherever you want💗 it helps istg take care and don't forget to check the upcoming chapters I love you ❤️

Oh I need friends 🥺 dm me here @taehyungbtsaesthetic on instagram
A reward for you sweet people💗—-

Oh I need friends 🥺 dm me here @taehyungbtsaesthetic on instagram A reward for you sweet people💗—-