Chapter Sixteen.

As I meet Daniel's thrust, my back arching up. Daniel's lips make connect with mines, his lips combined with sweetness, passionate, but rough and hungry like wanting more. We roll over so I am hovering over Daniel, his arms wrapped around my waist roughly, pushing me deeper into his mind. As our lips are locked together, Daniel flips us over so he is hovering over me.

His dark brown hair is now shaggy and his blue eyes shinning, his dimples showing at the side. I can tell that he is enjoying every moment of this, and so I am I. Don't get me wrong! 

As I continue to rock back and fourth, Daniel's lips travel to my neck sucking on. He is probably going to leave a hickey, but I don't care. Right now I am happy in this little bubble Daniel and I have, and I wouldn't have it any other way else. 

As Daniel gives one last thrust, I moan and whimper. Sad that this is not going to last, as I untangle myself from Daniel, his arms are still wrapped around my waist protectively. I couldn't help but smile as I snuggle closer to him, as we lie there staring at the ceiling. 

As we lie there, I smile before I get up. Daniel props his elbows up, so he is on his side so he is looking at me. His eye's gawking over me, I feel heat traveling to my cheeks. I then was about to turn around to the bathroom, before Daniel's arms wrap around my waist making me collapse back onto his bed.

Daniel then pulls me under him, my hands are on his bare chest. Daniel stare's at me, "Where do you think your going? You can't leave me that easily" He replies, leaning closely our breaths mixing. I lean forward, connecting our lips. Daniel waste's no time, in getting passionate. Our lips molding together, he sits up, my legs wrapped around his waist. His arms are wrapped around my waist, one hand supporting my back.

As we continue to mold our lips together, Daniel lets me go, arching my head back, Daniel leans kisses here and there causing me to giggle. 

After a few minute's of making-out, I get off Daniel, walking fastly towards the bathroom. As I close the door behind , I look at the mirror. My hair is a mess, my cheeks are flushed, and my mouth is formed into a smile.

I laugh at myself, before I turn the shower on. Stripping, basically nothing I wait for the right temperature, I get into the shower. The hot water droplets, dropping onto my skin. My tensed muscles are relaxed.

When I have finished my shower, I wrap a towel around my bare body. Walking back into my bedroom, I notice Daniel still lying down on his bed. His bare chest in view, his eyes glued to me. A smirk forming on his lips, he licks his lips. I sigh before I walk over to the table stand, I plug the hair dryer in, before I start to dry my hair.

Once I have finished drying my hair, I then apply some foundation, eyeliner and conceal my under eye circles. I then apply a pale lip gloss, before I stand up turning the curler on, I walk over to my bag. I pick out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a purple strap top. It has a few ruffles starting from my breasts and ending at my waist.

I smile before I put on my boot's, I then walk back over to the table desk. Picking up the curlers, I then start to curl my hair again.

(*)

As Daniel and I get into the car, we drive to my Mum's house. As we are driving down, the neighbour hood is still the same, the white houses, the church, a few shops. Some of the neighbour's are just getting out of the shops, I sigh as I place a hand next the my lap. 

A few minutes later, I feel Daniel's hand wrap in mines. The soft texture and feeling he gives me, when he touches me. Daniel draws circles on my hand, he know's I am nervous right now. I havn't been in contact with my Mum in a few weeks, possibly a month. As we inch closer to my Mum's house, my heart is beating fast.

My heart beats fast, thumping up against my rib cage. When we have parked outside my Mum's house, we hear laughter coming from inside. I take a deep breath, before I turn my head to see my Mum tossing her blonde hair over her shoulders. Having a drink in her hand, sipping some what is looks like wine. 

A man is facing her, his dark moose brown hair is shinning in the sunlight. I can only see he has a shirt, since I can only tell because of the showing. Daniel gives my hand a squeeze, I turn my head, smiling at Daniel we both exit his car.

As we walk, my Mum snaps her head. Continuing laughing, she gives the man a kiss on the cheek. We walk closer, knocking on the door, the cold breeze blowing in my direction. Causing my blonde hair to fall freely. I hear my Mum's heel's click against the marble floor, opening the door our eyes make contact and her smiles falls into a frown.

She takes a drink of her wine, before continues to stare at me, "What are you doing here, Sofia? You have not been in here for quite a while now?" She questions me, raising a eyebrow.

I sigh, knowing she would questions me, "I am here, to collect some of my clothes, Daniel and I are going on vacation to France. I came here to get some clothes, so I am here" I reply, rolling my eyes. 

She huffs before she glares at me, "You think you can come rolling in, and demand to get clothes. I don't think so" She replies, her attention turns the Daniel, "And who is this boy?" She questions, pointing to Daniel, tossing her hair behind her back.

I roll my eyes mentally, "Daniel is my boyfriend, not that is concerns you. Considering you didn't even go looking for me, so I am here to collect my things" I reply, glaring at her. Grabbing Daniels hand, I shove past her, walking past all the woman and men. As we make our way to my room, opening the door, I walk in with Daniel closing the door behind myself. 

As I pack some more clothes, outfits and necessary things. When I have finished packing, slinging my bag over my shoulder, Daniel and I exit my bedroom, as we walk down the stairs they are many couples or men and woman drinking and laughing. As Daniel and I exit many rooms, pushing past some bodies, we exit the house.

We step into the car, before we drive away to Daniel's house. 

{*}

As Daniel and I pack our bags, we leave his house. Getting into the car, we drive down to the airport. France here we come!

A/N:

Hello Wattpaders! :)

How was this chapter? It is pretty short, I know and I am sorry :( But the next chapter will be longer, I promise you that. I will also be updating Dark Secrets either tomorrow or Sunday :) 

What are your thoughts, comment below? Vote and Comment on this book please, and follow me and leave me a message, I will follow back!

Picture of Sofia at the side and the song How To Be A Heartbreaker by Marina and The Diamonds :)

Thank you all for the feedback, yet again sorry for the crap chapter:(-Love you all, Abbie x