Chapter Eighteen.

The sun, hot on the bare skin of my back, woke me in the morning. My eyes opening, making me yawn. Turning around, Daniel's arm is wrapped around my waist protectively like someone is going to hurt or kidnap me.  

His face is softened, and his pink lips are parted slightly. As I lie there, I can feel his fingers brush my thigh lightly, then his fingers start travelling upwards. I moan in hunger and lust, I turn around to face Daniel once more, his eyes are wide open.

I gasp at him, "Stop it, Paige and Andy may be awake and do you want them to hear us having sweet, hot sex?" I ask, raising a eyebrow.

He smirks, before he grabs my waist, luring me onto his lap. "If it means, to show you how much I love you Sofia, then yes. Do you want us to have sex?" He questions, his eyes travelling to my shoulders.

My mouth is buried into a 'O' shape, "Yes, I do, but no right now. I do love you" I reply, giving him a smile. Daniel smirks, ignoring my answer his lips travel to my neck. His tender lips molding onto my skin, my neck arching back. His lips continue to explore my body, traveling to places where I moan in pleasure. 

He flips us over, so my back is on the mattress, his lips traveling to the bottom of my stomach. Making butterflies appear. I can sense his fingers presence in my body, our lips connecting, making my hands to wrap around his neck, me getting lost in the moment.

He then wraps my legs around his waist, before someone cold and hard enters my body. Shooting pain through my body, the thrusts going in and out in pace. Moving my hips to meet each thrust he makes, I stifle in a cry out in pain. Tears threatening to escape, he gives me one last kiss before we both lie there, our chest's moving up and down.

I smile, before I get up. Walking back into the bathroom, I get changed into a pair of shorts and a over-sized t-shirt just lying there on the bath tube. Smelling it, it smells like Daniel. I then look into the mirror, a smile has taken over. My cheeks are flushed, my hair is messy. I take one last smile, before I exit the bathroom.

I then pull my hair into a messy bun, before I walk over to the bed. Daniel lying there, pulling a clean shirt over his head. I can't help but to admire his tanned stomach, his abs and his lower V. He turns around, noticing me admiring him he turns around. 

Walking over to me, he lifts me up. Making the shirt raise a bit, I laugh hugging him. Daniel leans in, meeting him half-way, our lips connect moving in sync. A cough interrupts us, making me jump. Daniel leaving me onto the floor, I turn around to see Paige standing there.

I get down, looking embarrassed. My Auntie, just saw me make-out with my boyfriend, expecting to be shouted at, I look up to see Paige winking. I smile at her, she looks at me again. "Breakfast is in five minutes, I just wanted to come say that. But you've already had breakfast, I see?" She ask's, teasing me.

I cough, my eyes going wide, "Wh. .at? We'll be down in a few minutes, just um. . let us get ready" I reply, looking at her, before leaning down into Daniel. He smirks at me, before wrapping his arm around my waist, causing Paige's eye's to dart to Daniels' arm. 

She sighs, "Sure, be done soon" She smiles, before winking, "Just don't get too close and attached" She replies and with that she walks away. I hear her footsteps fade away, Daniel looks at me, laughing.

I slap his arm playfully, laughing. He turns around, about to glare but when he see's me his face softens. I walk over to him, grabbing by the collar I connect our lips, him shocked at first before his arms wrap around my waist, "I love you, Sofia McKenzie" He said to me.

I couldn't help but smile at him, love and lust filling my entire body, "I love you, Daniel Black" I reply before giving him a kiss.

                                                               ~*~*~*~*~