Chapter Three.

Whenever a thing is done for the first time, it releases a little demon.~Emily Dickinson. 

         I hear a faint beeping sound in the background, my breath coming out shallow. I then hear voices, my eyes open like the sun was attacking me. When I have regained my eye-sight, I look around to see I am in the Hospital.

The white four wall's are painted white, too bright making me want to be sick. There are wires connected to me, some window is connected on. I let out a groan as I try to move, the door swings open revealing my Mum. Her blonde hair is tied back in a ponytail, she has bags under her eyes. 

She give's me a weak smile, before pulling the seat over beside my bed. She wrap's her arm's around my waist gently, embracing me. Being in my Mum's embrace is calming, and I know that I am safe.

I give her a smile, she let's go looking at me she takes a seat. " Hi Mum, why am I in Hospital?" I ask, looking at her, confused.

Mum then begins to sob. " Hello Sweet-pea, your in Hospital because you were attacked. You have some bruises and cut's, but the doctor said she would come in and explain the situation. I got a call saying you were in Hospital, it frightened me so much. I love you Hunni " Mum replie's, kissing my cheek.

 I am shocked, and horrified. " Oh my. Really? I was attacked? Bruises and cut's, who would be such a monster " I reply to my Mum, tears coming down my cheek. Finding it hard to breath. 

My Mum gives me a look. " I know Hunni, it was unacceptable. Yes, unfortunately you were attacked. Yes really. Well I will get the doctor " Mum said, she stands up fixing her blouse. She then gives me a smile, she opens the door before calling the doctor over.

The doctor enters the room, holding a clipboard in her hand. She notice's me, giving me a smile she stands at the bottom of the bed I am in. " Hello Sofia, are you okay?" She ask's, looking at me holding the pen.

I look at her, taking a deep breath. " Yes, I am fine. I have a slight headache though " I reply.

The Doctor gives me a nod, she then writes down what I said. " Yes, the would be the painkillers kicking in, You have a few bruises and cuts because of the fall. You also have a broken rib and a bruise that almost broke your jaw but you have to be careful " The Doctor explains.

I nod, " Oh right, okay. Thank you Doctor, when can I leave?" I ask, pushing myself up more.

The Doctor looks concerned. " Sofia, you will be discharged today or possibly tomorrow. It depends on how you are later on, but if you are well enough. Then you can go home " She replies back, giivng me a warm smile she leaves my room closing the door softly.

I just let out a long sigh, leaving me alone in silence. With-in a few minutes, Anna comes in her lips are covered in pink lip gloss, she gives me a smile. " Hey Sofia, what happened?" She ask's. She sits down on the seat, placed beside my bed. " Your Mum was ringing me, with a distressing voice. She then cries down the phone, so I came here. What happened?."

I let her a small smile. " Thank you Anna, for being here " I reply. I sit up more, " I don't know, I was driving home from school, when I saw a figure. He had misty eye's, sharp teeth. He said my name, and dragged me. He dragged me somewhere, then he stuck his teeth into my neck. Then my eye sight went all weird " I reply, taking a deep breath.

I hear a snarl coming from beside me, I look around to see Anna's mouth is opened. Her teeth sticking out, she then stares at me before closing her mouth. " Sorry, I will see you tomorrow. Text me, I will see you soon " Anna apologizes before she gives me a hug, she stands up walking out of the room, giving me one last smile she leaves the room.

                                                                         * * * * 

              A day after I woke up, I got discharged. Then I had to be stuck in my bedroom for bed rest for a week. Today I am going to school again, to face the crowd again. But I will have a friend Anna, apparently a new boy is joining our school. Every girl is excited and is probably will dress up like sluts. With their short skirts, tops that shows to much cleavage and high heels.

I groan, as my alarm goes off. I let out a sigh as I get out of bed, I then slowly walk towards the bathroom. I pick up a spare towel on the way, I then walk into the bathroom, locking the door I turn the shower on at the right temperature. I then strip my shorts and tank top, I step into the shower.

As I walk out of the shower, I wrap my towel around my hair and my purple robe around my bare body. I walk back into my bedroom, I dry my long blonde hair. When I have finished that, I apply some mascara, eye liner and some lip gloss. I walk over to my wardrobe, opening the door.

I then pick out a simple outfit; blue skinny jeans, a blue laced top with a black pattern on it, and a simple pair of black ankle boots. I put on a grey scarf before I slip on my new leather jacket. I then pick my phone and bag up, putting them in my bag I walk down the stairs. Grabbing a coffee to go, I pick my car keys up.

I then turn around, " Bye Mum and Dad, see you later " I yell, I walk out the door. I unlock my Volkswagen Convertible, I got that for my sixteenth birthday. I smile, before I get in turning some music on, I drive to school.

When I have arrived at school, I park my car in the car park provided. I pick my bag and phone up, before putting it onto my shoulders. Adjusting the straps, I walk into school. I look at the distance, Nancy the head cheerleader at our school. She has a boyfriend called Chase and is a 'queen bee' If you want to put it. Chase and Her has been dating for a few months. 

She is popular and likes the attention, but I decide to ignore her. I continue to walk, to see Anna standing by my side. She is glaring at someone, her nostrils flaring. She look's at me, just as I was about to say something my friend Nina drags me across to her locker.

I just glare at her, " What are you doing? I am trying to get to Anna Nina " I said to her, she grips my arm she stalks off gripping to my arm. 

We stop outside the window pane beside the office, I walk over to her. " What? I hear voices, so what " I reply, about to walk off again.

She sighs before she turn around, " New guy, duh " Nina replies, giving me the 'Are You Serious?' look.

I just give her a smile, she smiles back, before giving me a smirk. " Let's see him, he's hot " She replies, dragging me to were the hot guy is. I stand up, walking to where he is. I look at him, all I can see is a black leather jacket that his muscles are re-flexing through. His dark brown hair falls to his ear's, his black jeans and trainers are on his bottom half.

As I find myself staring at him, my eyes probably burning through his back, he turns around after taking his timetable and locker number. We make eye contact, and I am blinded by his beauty. 

A/N:

Hello Wattpaders!!

Who do you think this beauty is? On the side is him>> <3 I know this chapter is short, I am sorry for the long update. School has been waiting for me, and I have just been busy with school. But since it is a weekend I should be busy writing this next chapter :) 

Vote and comment please! Also follow me, I try follow back :) It is just amazing with all the support you all give me! <3 

I love it so much:D Love you all, and the support of course, Abbie <3 :D xx