Partners In Crime

*Contains Mature content/Violence

You step closer to the cursed spirit and you don't seem to recognize him.

Y/N: "I'm not a woman of hesitation." You fire the gun and he grabs your arm tightly. You grunt in pain.

Cursed spirit: "Regular bullets huh? Let me refresh your memory." It changes it's form to the face of your second target. He throws you on top of the hood of the other car.

Cursed spirit: "That man was so greedy and self absorbed. Willing to do anything for himself like our dearest Toji." He moves in a flash and ends on stepping down on your neck. You struggle to catch your breath. "It was too easy for me to possess his body and what perfect coincidence that Toji was hunting him down."

You try to build up your curse energy however you can't focus very well with his foot deeply crushing your throat. You see in the corner of your eye the blade in the windshield.

I can't reach for it or else I'll end up getting my arm cut off. And I can't even concentrate to perform an exorcism.

Y/N: "w-what do y-you want w-with To-Toji.." You say with short of breath.

Cursed Spirit: "Hm? What's that? I can't really hear you." He starts to laugh. "My, my. I do want to hear your question, but that look on your face makes me want to hear you scream."

He bends down and switches his foot with his hand. He grips tighter around your neck. You feel his breath and the curse energy flowing out of him. He licks the side of your ear and you turn away disgusted.

Cursed Spirit: "mmm I think I'll save you for later. Vengeance awaits me." He smashes your head into the windshield over and over. "That should give you a nice short slumber. Now then, Oh Toji-

He turns around realizes that Toji is no longer on the ground and starts to look around. The curse spirit yells. "YOU SNEAKY BASTARD! Where'd you go!?!" 

While he's rampaging, You start to wake up. Your eyes feel heavy and you start to cough up blood. Every cough feels like a hot rod going down your throat. You look over to your right and see the blade. You try to reach for the blade but your body can't move. You start to feel the pain from your recent wounds.

Come on y/n, come on y/n! Don't give in. Not yet.
You slowly move your arm towards the handle of the blade.

SMASH!

Y/N: "AHH!" You scream as he digs his foot down on your arm.

Cursed Spirit: "Please don't, I'm in a horrible mood. But then again, you can still be beautiful without an arm." You spit your blood at his deformed face. He wipes it off and looks down at you with a smile. "OHHH! I like them with a prideful spirit!-

Toji: "Then I think I'm more of your type."

SWING! SPLAT!

Toji jumped from the top of the car and cut perfectly down the cursed spirit's arm. He kicks him down to the ground. He picks you up carefully then he stares down at you. He brushes his hand down your cheek.

Y/N: "T-took you long enough.. y-you..
He grins and puts his finger on your mouth.

You hold his hand as he helps you to sit up.

Toji: "You always have something to say, even on the verge of death. You're such a clueless woman y/n. And I'd be a foolish man to let someone like you die." He lets go of your hand and grabs his blade.

The cursed spirit screams while gripping his bloody shoulder. He charges towards Toji and you see them fighting each other with accuracy. You slowly jump off the hood and wipe the blood from your mouth.

My head is losing too much blood. I can't think straight. I won't be able to use jujutsu. Wait a minute.

You walk towards Toji's car for the black case.  Then your vision starts to get blurry. You fall on the ground and cough out more blood. You crawl to the open door and search for the case.

SMASH!

You see Toji thrown against the front of the other car. He coughs up blood and stands up slowly from the dent. He laughs as the cursed spirit stands in front of him.

Toji: "What's the matter? You spend all that time trying to find the right vessel and I'm still standing. Aha!!"

Cursed Spirit: "ENOUGH! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY YOU AGAIN!!! DOMAIN-

BANG! SPLASH!

The smoke comes out of your handgun. You point the gun down while breathing heavy.

Y/N: "He talks too much." You smile at Toji and limp towards the headless body laying on the floor.

Toji: "You stay true to your word, no hesitation clearly." He wipes cursed spirit's blood off his face. "Yuck, so who's first to shower?.. y/n? Hey you okay?"

I hear his voice echoing...
You faint from exhaustion and start to bleed out from your head. Because your throat was harshly crushed, there's blockage that prevents you getting any air.

You get a glimpse of Toji with a long tube and a dagger.

"y/n!.. don't you die on me.."

You wake up in your bed and start to blink your eyes slowly. You look down at your arm and see an IV in. Then you turn your head slowly. You see Toji laying face down with his arms crossed on your bed next to your legs. You sit up slowly and tap his arm.

Y/N: "To-Toji.. What.. ha-

He pulled you in for a hug and you feel his heart beat racing. You pat his back because he's hugging too tight.

Toji: "Sorry.. I was just really worried. Are you breathing okay?" You nod. "Well I think we can agree you can speak, but I brought you home. I'm pretty sure that the hospital won't assist the most wanted list. I'll go and let you rest."

You grab his hand and shake your head no. He sits back down next to you. And strokes your hair out of your face. You caress his hand and he moves in closer. You look deeply in his green eyes as he gazes into yours. 

Y/N: "Thank you, I'm happy you were my partner." You smile with your eyes closed.

He reaches your face and puts his finger under your chin. He stares at your lips and moves in closer.

Toji: "No..." He leans in and tilts his head slightly. "I'm lucky to be your partner."

He kisses you gently then you wrap your arms around him. You run your hand up and down his neck as he kisses you so sweetly. You feel his soft lips kiss you over and over again. You hear your phone vibrate on the dresser and continue to ignore it.

Toji: "mmm, maybe you should get that-
You shake your head no and pull him in for another kiss. He laughs and continues to kiss you.

Ring...Ring... Ring... You have reach the voicemail of xxx-xxx-xxxx please leave a message. BEEP!

Grandpa: "I got information about Lover Boy. Turns out he's married to Miss Fushiguro. Call me back."