chapter 7

Hey bun , As i promised you that i will upload the next episode when i will get free time, so now I found a little bit free beside studies.

So enjoy the

Sorry of the mistakes.

No one pov

Jimin was back from the university, he fresh up and did his dinner with his parents and he came to his room and he was not so sleepy he was scrolling through his phone.

Jimin and taehyung are soulmate forever from there kinda garden, although taehyung was in America still they both stay contact with each other but about of two months taehyung he lost his phone when he was talking with bogum in cafeteria, and when jimin always tried contact him the phone always informed stwich off.

So from two months they're not contact with each other but doesn't mean that they forget about each other, jimin always scold taehyung even he was not infront of him ,he always scold and always worried about him and that's how he only talk with himself only and taehyung being naughty, first he tried to find the phone that he lost with the phone number too but when he thought to give him heart attack shock he thought to tell him when he was going to south korea back.

Jimin was suddenly saw a unknown number but still take the phone and he heard his soulmate first word 'hello' he just started to slower him with beautiful and pleasant sound.

'BITCH WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MAKE ME WORRIED, YOU LITTLE SHIT IF YOU WERE INFORNT OF ME I-I JUST EAT YOU WHOLE, BUT I CAN'T ALSO BECAUSE MY SOULMATE IS MY ANGLE AND SOO ADORABLE BABY, MY BABY, BUT STILL IM VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ANGRY WITH YOU, HERE YOU LEFT ME AND YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST ENJOYING THERE, YOUUUUUU, JUST COME HERE ONCE AND LET ME SHOW YOU MY REAL LOVE FOR YOU. Y..... ' jimin was just speaking so fast that tae even don't able to understand anything that jimin was speaking.

'ch..im, chim li...sten, ' tae said.

'WHAT CHIM CHIM HAH, YOU'RE ARE NOT MY SOULMATE HOW CAN YOU FORGET ME YOU DUMBASS."

imma sowwy chim, taetae is soo sowy " tae said with his baby voice.

" you know h..how much i was worried about yo..u, wh..y did you stopped Calling me ha..h" jimin said in little voice.

"Aww im so sorry jiminie, l lost my phone so that's why i was not able to contact you." tae said in low but sad
ton.

"Then now from where you got my number for calling " jimin said by raising his side eyebrow .

"ahh chim, actually imma I ask your number from our rosy aunty, she gave her number as i didn't remember your number " tae said in nervous ton.

" wait where did you met her, when rosy aunty goes to America as i when visit the mansion last week she was coming from her hometown daegu, and when i asked her why did she came earlier she didn't tell me because someone say her not tell anyone. So where did you met her " jimin said with his blank brain.

" Actually.. Jimin the someone was me not to tell her" tae said while smile in naughty .

"someone that you bu..t
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WAIT DONT TELL ME "

YES CHIM I CAME BACK TO SOUTH KOREA " tae said by shouting.

A/P I know this episode was short but guys I have a really bad headache that's why i did it short but I promise bun even tho it will be short I will continue this episode daily.

Bye love ,take care and sweet night ~~~