chapter 8

Sorry for the mistakes
After long time im again starting so please enjoy the story ~~~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There was pin drop silent for a moment . His soulmate who left him in age of 14 years, today after such a long time he called him. Jimin was utterly happy that nothing was coming from his mouth. He was soo happy that his soulmate called him after so many time.

"Jimin" Tae call jimin softly, because he know everytime he call his jimin he always become emotional but today he called because he return to Korea.

"ye..yes taetae " Jimin sniff from the other side.

"jimin~~~~,stop this right now why are you crying hah, are you not happy that umm return now hug!! " tae said and chuckle.

"You stupid, why did you called m..me before Hah..I would came to take you from airport, don't you know ho..how much i missed you. Jin hyung, namjoon hyung, your favourite meow meow and our sunshine, how much missed you but YOU STUPID DIDNT EVEN CARE TO CALL US.. TODAY YOU STUPID CAMEBACK AND MEEEE EVEN DONT THAT MY BABY STUPID IS BACKKK!!!!! " jimin screamed from outside. He was angry but also he was full of excited and happy too.

"Sowwie chim.. I was Soooo busy and i wanted to gave you supprise and about hyungs please don't tell them we both will give me biggest shock." He said with his pouty and doe eyes that jimin can't see but ofcourse he did imagine.

"okay Okay we are happy that at least you're back again, we just missed you soo much and yeah i have to meet you to one of our special friend too... JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU, I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN GATE TOMORROW IN UNI. " jimin said with his super excited voice.

"Okay chim im tooo execited to meet you all after a long time " tae said with his happy voice. Then cut the call after wishing good night and super excited for tomorrow reunion.

"Finally our queen entered for our king " jimin said and smirked to feel proud of his soulmate.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you enjoyed ~~
My sweeties~~~