conclusion

You've reached the end, and there are a few things I'd like to say.

First off, thank you to all those that helped put this collaboration together whether you assisted in planning, wrote a chapter, drew something, or even wished Anny on your own. I know writing for a lot of us seems very daunting at times so I'm very proud of you all. Each poem is unique and amazing, just like every single one of you.

Second, I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I loved planning and putting the whole thing together. A friend and I had came up with the idea for this poetry book a couple weeks before dragging others into the actual process of creating it. It was a very fun time pretending to be a nagging publisher that had deadlines for my clients.

Finally, a big happy birthday is due for Anny. Anny, we love you. You're such an odd yet lovable creature and always seem to put a smile on people's faces. You're a great mod and an even better friend. An absolute icon, natural beauty, and unwavering strength. Thank you for existing and being in our lives. Happy birthday!

Here is the cover in case anyone wanted a better look (Anny's so gorgeous)!! If there is anything else to say, leave it in the comments. Thank you for reading this far. I shall now bid all adieu.

 I shall now bid all adieu