six

Happy birthday Anna,
Sorry I couldn't write you an awesknenpoetry. But to wish you happy birthday I will try to write awesome memory paragraph.

I don't really remember when I first met you but I remember when I first saw you in Watty I was very very very confused by your pfp. And I thought you were a guy who talks about life like some old cowboy.
And first conversation I remember is you talking (gushing /simpimg)  about Ringo.

Through all this time with you I realized some things about you that I would share with everyone so they all know how curs.. Awesome you are.

You are one of the cutest person I have met (cutest being Moo and cheezmus) you are amazing listener, amazing person who won't mind talking about constipation. You are funny, cool, and lots of things except scary. You are hella brave Anna. So so brave and I'm proud of you because you made it through everything for yourself. I am celebrating your birthday and also celebrating your tiny victories, smiles, laughter, experiences.  You have been through a lot and you are still here stronger than before and that's your charm. I am not saying its the end of all suffering because life is like color spectrum, but I hope that you will have courage to go through all that is to come and more.

Sincerely,
Someone who admires you.