𝕍𝕀𝕀. 𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥

"For the last time, mijo. Ghosts are not real." Julie's aunt said to Carlos while Cas, Alex, Luke and Reggie sat on the living room couches.

"Typical adults," Reggie scoffed. Making Cas look at him, wondering where he was going. "Do you remember when we were kids, and they never believed what we said?" He asked.

"I think that was for the best. I one time said that I found a puppy... turned out it was a possum, I had to go into quarantine for three weeks," Cas said and both her and Alex shivered at the memory. "I wonder how Ossie Possie is doing?" She thought out loud.

"But besides that, I'm pretty sure that's just a 'you' thing," Alex said to Reggie. "I was always pretty trustworthy." He finished.

"Shouldn't we be more worried about Julie? Her dad just busted her, okay? He's probably making her quit the band," Luke said but Cas shook her head.

"No, he can see how much the band means to her and it made her sing again. Ray doesn't seem like the kinda guy to take that away from her," She said and Luke nodded in agreement.

"And if he does, there's not much we can do about that now, but... we can still help Carlos," Reggie said and Cas had this feeling that she wasn't gonna like where this was going. "Adults not believing children ends tonight. Showtime." Reggie smirked and he turned off the light.

"I haven't seen them. I—" Carlos said but stopped when he noticed the light and Julie's aunt gasped. "Ghosts aren't real, huh? How do you explain that?" Carlos asked and Cas softly rolled her eyes.

"Light bulbs burn out all the time, Carlos," Julie's aunt tried.

"Ooh! Wrong answer, tía," Reggie said and walked around the couch. "Explain... this!" He exclaimed as he moved the blinds and Cas, Alex and Luke leaned back while Julie's aunt got scared.

"Maybe it's my mom!" Carlos said and Cas's heart slightly broke.

"Aw, that's sad," She said and put her hand on her heart.

"She knows I haven't been replacing the toilet paper!" Carlos exclaimed and Cas's face fell into an unimpressed look.

"And you ruined it." She said.

"Your mama would never scare us. This is the work of a demon!" Julie's aunt exclaimed and Reggie stopped.

"Hey, words hurt," He said.

"Wait! I got to get it on video," Carlos said quickly.

"Yeah, you do," Reggie agreed and Cas sighed as she leaned her head on Alex's shoulder. "Time for an old classic," Reggie smirked as he picked up a sheet and put it over his body.

"Oh!" Carlos smiled while Julie's aunt started squealing and yelling. "Dang, it was in selfie mode," Carlos complained as his aunt picked him up and ran away. Reggie laughed as he removed the sheet and sat back down all while Cas, Alex and Luke just sent him a look.

"Do you have any idea what you've just done?" Alex asked as all three of them had their arms crossed.

"Yeah, I do. I've defended every kid who's never been believed. Some might say I'm a superhero," Reggie smiled proudly.

"And some might say you're an idiot," Cas said and Reggie's eyes widened in realization.

"We should probably hide before Julie finds out, huh?" He asked and ran away, quickly followed by Cas, Alex and Luke.

↜✨🎸✨↝