Meeting the boys

Y/n POV:

After I talked and played with Josh, Mully, Eddie and Reekid, we all arranged to meet up at a restaurant (u choose). 

TIME SKIP the next day*

I woke up exited to meet these guys I did my normal routine to get ready, and head downstairs to get my bag and breakfast, then head out to the place. I get in my mums car and she drives me there.

When you get there*

I look to see that there are 5 adults and 1 kid, I got scared and tried to ignore them, I got out and said shyly 

Y: "hola" 

?: "hola Y/n como estas"

someone says then I realize who they were, well 2. I knew Reekid, and reconized Eddie's Spanish accent. Then someone says "hi, I am juicy, well my real name is gaege, what is your name?" "oh, hi juicy I am Y/n" I say. "Hi. Y/n, I am narrator or grant, and in case you didn't know this is josh *points to josh*, this is Mully *points to Mully* and this is Reekid, *points to Reekid*" grant says in a deep voice.  "Hi everyone" I say nervously.

Reekid's POV:

When we all introduce ourselves, well narrator, we went in the restaurant and I obvously sat next to Y/n and we both blush

M: "aww love birds" he knows I have a crush on her

R: "oh shut the fuck up Mully, I don't go out with her and I don't have a crush, like I know I'm single but still" I say getting annoyed. 

I looked at y/n and saw she looked a bit upset after I said that, 'wait does she have a crush on me?'

TIME SKIP After you all eat your food*

After eating, we went outside to chat, then randomly Y/n said "Hey, why don't we go to my place to play some among us or something?" We all agreed and got into our cars to go there. The whole way there I was thinking of her and how I should ask her out.

AT Y/N'S MANSION

We all got out of the car and Y/n's mum let us all in. "HOLY SHIT, this is huge." I said amazed "follow me, and I will show you around." 

AFTER THE HOUSE TOUR*

We all sit in the living room and then Y/n's mum comes in with a whole batch of cookies for us to share.
Y/n m: "hey everyone, I baked you all cookies. hope you enjoy." placing them on the coffee table.
R: "thank you very much, we sure will enjoy." I say being polite. we all eat them and holy shit Y/n's mum bakes amazing cookies.

After playing among us, eating snacks and drinking alcohol well I didn't drink alcohol I had coke instead (everyone was very drunk even Y/n, sorry.) We played for 3hrs we all go to different rooms. At first I thought I was dreaming when Y/n said slurring her words and smirking 

Y: "you my little Ree can sleep, with me."

I followed her into her room nervously, she pushwd me on the bed and jusr sar on my knee, then out of the blue she said

Y: "Did you realise how god damn sexy you are, I have had a crush on you since I first met you."

I look at her confused and she was biting her lip.

R: "I have had a crush on you since I first met you too, baby"

we get into the bed and fall asleep cuddling, I loved it and her.

Y/n's POV

AT MIDNIGHT*

I woke up with a massive headache, then I felt someone hugging me, I got confused and I look to see who it was and see ree kid asleep cuddling me. I was so confused then I remember I got really drunk and when I get drunk I say secrets. 'Shit...Wait if he doesn't like me... then why would he ne cuddling me... WAIT WHA-'
R: "Baby you ok?" I look to see reekid looking quite worried

Y: "what the fuck happened last night?"

My headache just started to get worse  felt  like I was getting stabbed in the head. Then he says slowly

R: "Well.... you kinda admitted to having a crush on me. and I.....well...."

Y: "WAIT WHAT!"

R:"and well...I admitted to having a crush on you back.... then we just fell asleep cuddling....So is it true?"

Y: "Yeah it is and I can't believe I spilt my secret"

then I was pulled in for a kiss, I kissed back enjoying every moment. I didn't want it to end.

Y: "So are we official?" I ask

R: "ofc we are baby. Are we gonna tell the boys or wait a little longer?"

Y: "we can keep this a secret"

R: "ok, baby"

I kissed him, loving every moment with my new bf.  Then we both fall asleep cuddling again.