The truth comes out

A/N: You and ree are now both 18, and this is when juicy decides to tell you the truth. Also there's a lot of speech so sorry.

Eddie's POV:

Y/N was kind of a mystery to the others or so we thought. I was doing some cleaning and found something, something that will change the boys forever. I found an old family photo of my family. You see I had three sisters. I've got Brenda, Jen and well Y/N. However Y/N went out with one of her friends when she was five and never returned home, we haven't seen her for thirteen years. And plus Y/N is Mexican like me and her 'mother' abuses her but my thought was what if she is abusing her because she doesn't want her to say anything or find anything out. So I took her to hospital for a 'checkup' but reality it was a DNA test. My parents were there too.  We waited for five hours before finding out the truth...

She was my sister.

I was shocked I didn't know what to say but I just hugged her. We had a boys meeting to tell them what had just happened.
Eddie- underline You- norm ree- bold mully- underline+bold

"Boys we need a meeting!"

They all come running down the stairs onto the couches.

"So we have some news"

"Your pregnant?"

"What no?! We are related to each other"

"Huh?"

"We are siblings, she is the long lost sibling I told you all about. We did a DNA test and it came back positive."

"Holy shit congrats"

"Yeah congrats"

They all looked shocked at the news.

"Ok yall can piss off now that was the news"

Y/N POV

They all go back upstairs talking to each other. They were confused as to how we found out but that didn't matter at least I have found my true family. I explained to reekid how we found out. He just hugged me. We then sat on the couch and cuddled until we both fell asleep. I was so happy I actually knew who my real brother was, and most importantly happy as he was still alive. Then it hit me, why was Lilly abusing me? Why did she take me in the first place? And most importantly, why me?