"I'm sorry if i catch feelings for you"

Author's POV:

I decided to make a sad Tsukikage story. This is only 1 page but i'll try my best to make this long.

Just reminder: I didn't make a script before i put the final because the idea will be different. So, i directly write the story to the final and after, i will post it.

Enjoy~

No one's POV:

The Karasuno was on their regular practice. They played 3v3 match.

Team 1:

Hinata
Sugawara
Asahi

Team 2:

Kageyama
Tsukishima
Daichi

-At the middle on their match-

"King, can you make your toss a little lower when you toss to me, it's annoying if i jump so high. I'm not like shrimpy who jump high, okay?" Tsukishima said. 'Am i really pushing him to jump that high?...." Kageyama thought. Kageyama just gave Tsukishima a glare and concentrate back to the match. Tsukishima thought it was weird because Kageyama always says something back when he insults him.

After their match, the others practice their serves, while the others who played 3v3 was on their water break. Kiyoko approach Kageyama, giving him a towel. "So, did you confess?" Kiyoko asks. Kageyama flinched on the question and said, "I will.... Tomorrow after our practice on aftenoon...". Kiyoko just nod, knowing that the setter was nervous. But, Kageyama thought,

What if Tsukishima hates me?
What if he will just laugh at my face after?
What if he really never likes me?

This thoughts makes Kageyama trembled. Kiyoko notices this and pats his head, "It will be okay Kageyama, i'm sure he likes you back!". But, that didn't help Kageyama to calm.

-After practice-

"That's all for today's practice. Make sure to get home safe and rest!" Daichi shouted, clapping both of his hands twice to grab his teams attention.
The first were the ones assign on cleaning and locking the gym. Kageyama was about to walk inside the storage room, then he heard Yamaguchi and Tsukishima talking,
"So Tsukki, do you have a crush on Kageyama?" Yamaguchi asks. This cause Kageyama to stop on tracks and no choice but to listen to their conversation. "Huh!? Of course not. Why would someone like a guy like him? I mean, he is the King we're talking about!" Tsukishima said, grabbing a mop.

Kageyama couldn't believe what he heard. 'Just as i thought.... Tsukishima never liked me....' he thought. He ran towards the door to the club room.
"Oi Kageyama, where are you going!? We are the ones who should clean and lock the gym! OI!" Hinata shouted.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima heard Hinata shouted.
"What happened, Shoyo?" Yamaguchi asks. Hinata look at them, "Kageyama just run away, grabbing his stuff quickly and just ran out like that!". "Of course, it's KING! A King doesn't do what peasants do!" Tsukishima said, rubbing his forehead. "Tsukki, you know if Kageyama heard that, that can hurt him yk." Yamaguchi said. Tsukishima was really piss from all his tiredness of Kageyama making him jump for the ball, "I don't give fck!". Tsukishima walks away and started mopping the floor.

-With Kageyama-

Kageyama didn't bother to talk to his sister and just ran to his room, locking the door and sat on the corner, tears on his eyes flowing.

Why are you crying Tobio? You already know he doesn't love you, why bother crying now!? You shouldn't cry Tobio, it's your fault okay? He never liked you in the first place. He just see you as the "Egocentric King" and the "Oppressive Despot".... It's nothing new from middle school...