Story twist

Author's POV:

Hey hey hey cuties. The story where Kageyama couldn't forgive Tsukishima is here. And i change the story a little bit. I'm sorry if you don't like this kind of story.

No one's POV:

Kageyama Tobio, a boy they called "The king". Tobio really hates that nickname but, he thinks it's his fault too. Tobio started to grow feelings towards Tsukishima Kei, the person who always calls him "King". Tobio's only choice to make his feelings unnoticed towards the blonde middle blocker, was arguing with him. No one knows about this, except for Shimizu Kiyoko. Shimizu always gives Kageyama advices. She always help the setter to make him feel better.

One day, Kageyama's plan wasn't expected. The first years was left to clean the gym. Kageyama was on his way to the storage room, when he heard Tsukishima and Yamaguchi talking. "So tsukki, do you like Kageyama?" Yamaguchi questioned. Tsukishima almost dropped his mop and said, "Who would like a guy like him!? I mean, he is the KING we are talking about!". Kageyama stop on his tracks and was shocked on the words, tears flowing on his cheeks. He didn't hesitate to ran out of the gym, ignoring Hinata yelling at him. "OI BAKAYAMA, WE ARE THE ONE WHO ARE GOING TO CLEAN THE GYM! OI BAKAYAMA!". Yamaguchi and Tsukishima heard Hinata yelling and goes out of the storage room. "Is there something wrong, Shoyou?" Yamaguchi asks his boyfriend. "Bakayama just storm off the gym and started running towards his house." Hinata explained, continuing to mop the floor. "So, leave him be. I don't give a fck if he stormed off like that." Tsukishima said.

On the other hand, Kiyoko heard their conversation. She was worried what would Kageyama do.

When Kageyama arrived at his house, he slams the door opened and run upstairs. His room door can be heard slam from downstairs. His sister, Miwa, goes upstairs and knocked on his door. "Go away..." Kageyama said from his room. Miwa was starting to worried, "Tobio, please open the door. Do you wanna talk about it?....". "No!" Kageyama said. Miwa didn't knocked anymore but he was still outside on Kageyama's room.

It has been a week since Kageyama didn't come out of his room. Miwa was really worried, because he didn't eat anything but milk.

At Karasuno, the team was worried of what if something bad happened to Kageyama since he didn't go to school for a week now. Everyone was worried, except Tsukishima. Kiyoko was so done. "Okay! I am so done of this! We've been worrying about Kageyama but we do nothing! I'm going to his house and wait for my updage." Kiyoko said. Before she left, he talked to the coach. When Kiyoko arrived at Kageyama's house, he knocked on the main door. A girl with short hair opened. "May i help you?" Miwa said. Kiyoko took a deep breath and reply, "My name is Shimizu Kiyoko, manager of karasuno volleyball club. I'm here to talk to Kageyama Tobio". Miwa looked down and said, "Please, calm him down...". Kiyoko knows it. She walks upstairs and she could hear banging sounds on Kageyama's room. She quickly video called the team.

"Kiyoko-san!" Nishinoya said.

"Can you hear it?" kiyoko ask. "Hear what, Kiyoko-san?" Ennoshita ask.

"Can you hear the banging sound in the background?" Kiyoko questioned once again. The team heard clearly the sound after they went silent. After a few seconds, they could hear someone screaming.

"WHY!? WHY ME!? I KNOW I DID SOMETHING WRONG IN THE MIDDLE SCHOOL, BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL TOO!?"

The team was shocked to hear Kageyama yelling. They could hear running and shouts from a girl, "TOBIO! TOBIO! OPEN THE DOOR!! PLEASE LET BIG SISTER IN AND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT!! TOBIO!". They see Kiyoko walk towards the door, "Kageyama... Please open the door...". "LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE! I JUST WANTED TO BE ALONE AND NOT INSULTED FOR ONCE!!! GO AWAY!!". "N-No kageyama, please let big sis in. We can talk about it..." Miwa said. "NO NO! LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!! LET ME DEAL THIS STUPID HEARTBROKEN ALONE!!". Miwa and Kiyoko went silent. Then, Miwa grabs Kiyoko's phone, "Okay! WHO'S THE THAT MADE MY LITTLE BROTHER LIKE THIS!? YOU-". Miwa scolded. "Miwa-san, please calm down..." Kiyoko said. Then, they heard Tobio yelled, "I HATE YOU TSUKISHIMA KEI!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU WHEN YOU HATE ME!!! I HATE YOU!!". Miwa was so mad, "Who is among you is Tsukishima Kei?". Then, Nishinoya turn his camera to Kei. "You better come in here you-".

After a few minutes, Tsukishima arrived at Kageyama's house. Miwa opened the door and glared at him, "You better make him calm down...!". Tsukishima went upstairs and saw Kiyoko, still on the video call. Tsukishima knocks on the door and said, "Kageyama...". He heard that Kageyama went quiet. "Why are you here!?". "I-I...".

"YOU ARE JUST HERE BECAUSE YOU FEEL BAD, RIGHT!? IF YOU DO, THEN, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!"

"Kageyama, please..."

"No! Don't give me high hopes!!"

"..."

"Haha, See! You're only here because you feel bad!!".

After a few seconds of silent, Tsukishima kick down the door. Then, they were shocked of what they see...

Author's POV:

I need to end it here everybody. So, bye~