Story twist 2

Author's POV:

HEY HEY HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! Ritzuki chan here!! Hehe. I'm back for this story twist chapter 2. I'm sad because i couldn't post an update tomorrow. So, hope you enjoy this story.

——————————————————
-Preview-

After a few seconds of silent, Tsukishima kicked down the door. Then, they were shocked of what they saw..
——————————————————
-No one's POV-

"W-Wha-". "What? Scared of blood?" Tobio said. "Tobio!?" Miwa shouted. "Hey Miwa! Like what you see?" Tobio said, smilling. Tsukishima felt guilty. He didn't know Kageyama was suffering from his hurtful words. It hurts his heart. He regretted that he didn't realized his feelings. "What are you still standing there? Get out!" Tobio said. "N-No... Tobio.. Please, l-let us help y-you..." Miwa said, walking towards Kageyama slowly. Tobio slowly getting up and said, "S-Stay away... Stay away!". His tears falling, again. "K-Kageyama, calm down..." Kiyoko said. Kageyama cried harder. "Why?...." he asked between his sob.

There was a moment of silence, until Kageyama spoke again, "Why d-do you s-still care?...".

"B-Because w-were family, Kageyama, f-family...." Miwa said.

"That's what mom and dad said..." Kageyama said and smiled weakly.

"K-Kageyama..." Tsukishima said.

"No, shut up Tsukishima!! You are the second reason why i'm like this!!" Kageyama shouted. "You don't know how much it hurts your words you say to me, everyday!! I hold it, Tsukishima, I HOLD HOW MUCH IT HURTS!!" Kageyama continued.

"C-Can you please give us a moment?..." Tsukishima questioned.
The girls both nodded. Before Miwa left, she whispers to Tsukishima. "We are going to talk after this."

Another silenced filled the room, again. "Um... K-Kageyama..." Tsukishima starts. He was silent. "Are you gonna finish it or not?" Kageyama said.

"I-I want to apologize from my bad behavior towards you. I just really hate people that are obsess on their selves only." Tsukishima said.

Kageyama laughed while tears falling, "So, you think i'm obsess with myself. How am i obsess with myself when i hate myself!? You know why!? Because of me, my Mom and Dad fight everyday they go home from work! I was a mistake Tsukishima, a mistake!! They hate me cause i was a boy! They wanted a girl after my sister!! They didn't hurt me physically but they hurt me mentally!" Tobio said, crying harder. "You don't know how i want a family like you all. You all go home with dinner ready in the table, a warm hug from your mom, a warm smile from your dad... A family who welcomed you everyday. While i go home, i opened the door and meet the darkness. My sister was not always here for me because of her work. You don't know how i badly want a happy family..." Tobio continued.

"K-Kageyama i-" Tsukishima didn't know what words to say. He didn't know Kageyama was living a life like this. He messed up. He made it worse.

"On weekends, i go out to park on my own. You know what i saw there? A family bonding. Their Father and Mother took days off of their work to spend time with their kids. I didn't experience any of that. My parents always work even in weekends. They don't want to see their mistake child..." Tobio said.

Tsukishima was just standing there, speechless. The words he wanted to sag wouldn't come out. "I'm sorry Kageyama, i'm so sorry...."

"I'm sorry, but i can't forgive you. You've done enough damage to me. And, that wasn't forgivable..." Tobio said, avoiding eye contact. "I loved you Tsukishima, but after those words, i don't know if i should continue loving you..." he continued. Then, Tobio laughed, "Who am i kidding? You don't even like a person like me. In your eyes, i am just an Egocentric King..." Tobio said. "Please leave... I need some time alone...." he continued.
Tsukishima doesn't want to stress Kageyama more, so he left.

After he goes downstairs, he was slapped by Miwa. "Hope you learned your lesson. Now, get out." Miwa said. Tsukishima exit Kageyama's house and slowly walk towards his house. He couldn't believe what he just did. Tsukishima couldn't forgive himself.
.
.
.
Kageyama was still in the corner of his room. He already talked to his sister about transferring to another school. It was for the best. He doesn't want to hurt more. "It hurts...." he mumbled. Words came out of his mind that causes him to paused,

Mistake

Egocentric King

Freak

Die

This caused Kageyama to trembled and cry again. 'What did i do wrong?....' he thought.

To be continued...
——————————————————
Author's POV:

This is the end of the part 2. I'm sorry if it made you sad o(╥﹏╥)o I'm sorry for the mistakes too. That's all beautiful people.

Bye bye\(○^ω^○)/