the big secret

"Scaramouche!" you giggled, pushing him away from you. "Im trying to paint!"

"Sorry I just can help it," he said, holding the hand with the carrot on it. "Happy 1 hour anniversary."

"Yes," you giggled, looking at the ring with love.

The two of you had gotten married and it felt like you had known each other for centuries. Maybe you were married in your previous life. You wanted to know all his secrets and you would start with his hat.

"Scaamouchey," you giggled, "Why do you wear that hat?"

"Y/n," he said, suddenly being serious. "I can't tell you."

"Wow," you yelled, "I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!"

"Im a Fatui I'm bad," he stated, anger on his face. "I won't tell you!"

"Okay fine," you hissed, "I am going."

You tossed the carrot ring at him, and noticed how he looked so sad Ignoring it, you ran out of the room, jumping out of the window to glide down to find Zhongli.

When you saw him with Childe next to a bridge you started crying. They were so hot and kind unlike your husband. The two of them saw you and waved. You dropped down and punched the little kid in your way, sending him into the water.

"CHILDE ZHONGLI I HAVE NEWS I WANT TO BE YOURS."

They looked at you with wide eyes and nodded. Then they glared at each other.

"Y/n is mine," Childe growled.

"No! Y/N IS MINE!" ZHONGLI SHOUTED. "HER DEAD BODY WILL GO TO THE FUNERARY PARLOUR AND BE IN MY HANDS."

"I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY!" CHILDE SAID AS HE LET OUT A WAR CRY.

"COOL IT!" a familiar voice said, "I claimed her!"

"SHE GAVE ME ALMOND TOFU!" someone else butted in, sending a fist towards Zhongli.

Aether suddenly appeared by your side with a piece of paper, saying that you belonged with him but it was quickly burnt by Diluc.

Suddenly there was war. Every male character you had met was fighting for you. You started crying, until a hand grabbed you and pulled you away. You shrieked for help but they were all busy.

That was until you saw your kidnapper. It was Scarasmooch. Your jaw dropped open as he lifted his hat, revealing no hair. He started tearing up, looking so broken. He held the carrot from earlier in his hand.

"I'm sorry Y/n," he apologised. "I just didn't want to hurt you."

"But you did," you giggled smiling.

"I know," he giggled back.

"Lets go do the fandango," you said, grabbing the carrot from his hand.