Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE: Auradon

☆━━━━━━☆ ᴱᴺᶜᴴᴬᴺᵀᴱᴰ ☆━━━━━━☆

HECTOR HEART, WATCHED OUT THE WINDOW. There, outside, stood the band mates of Auradon Prep, playing their instruments.

The door opened, Hector quickly jumping out as Jay and Carlos argued and fought for a pair of pants.

He glanced back, seeing Carlos was on the floor, Jay's door on his chest, pushing down and trying to pull the-Hector actually want sure what it was, all he knew was the two were stretching it out- from his grip.

"Stop! You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos questioned.

"Because you want it!" Jay had yelled back, making Hector roll his eyes. "Let go!"

"Guys, guys, guys!" Mal tried to warn, the two boys froze for a moment. "We have an audience."

Jay laughed, smiling at the Fairy godmother. "Just cleaning up." Then leaned down and grabbed Carlos, pulling him up. "Get up."

Carlos stumbled, Hector holding his right arm. "You okay?"

"Yeah, Yes."

"Leave it like you found it!" Fairy godmother laughed, fake cheerily voice, then voice filled with no emotion. "And by that I mean just leave it."

The two boys three the stuff back in, then all turned with fake smiles.

"Hello, foxy." Jay spoke, walking up to the girl behind Fairy Godmother, he smirked. "The name's Jay."

The other four villian kids smiled, laughing at him. As the princess did. Fairy godmother then slid in front of the girl, smiling. "Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal questioned. "As in 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-boo?'"

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it!"

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella," Mal paused, as if trying to find the words. "when you just appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And that sparkly wand."

Hector has thought of faking a cough, and elbowing one of  them, since Mal has practically already showed just how much she wanted to 'see' the wand.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!'"

Oh, I get it. She's crazy.