Chapter eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN: where it all went wrong

[☾★ ]£ñçȟåñț£ď[☾★ ]

HECTOR HEART STOOD NEXT TO CARLOS DE VIL, GLANCING AT THE WHITE-AND-BLACK HAIR BOY. He had liked Carlos back on the isle, sometimes both of them would hide the other from their mother.

They were in the boys room, all stood around the table in the room. They had taken a few books, and a few drawings and set it on the table.

"Okay, we all know what this looks like. So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. Okay. Carlos?" Mal explained, then asking the boy for the part of the plan.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand." Carlos explained.

"Perfect. Evie?" Mal replied

"Yeah?" The blue-haired girl questioned.

Mal held out a bottle of perfume. "You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

They all glanced at each other before Jay, Carlos and Hector had gone to their beds. Hector had gone to Carlos, sitting next to the other and petting Dude.

"Okay. M? You want to break Ben's love spell?" Evie suddenly asked. That made everyone look up.

"Yeah. You know, for after. I don't... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel." Mal replied, closing her spell book. She walked out.

"M?" Evie asked again.
[☾★ ]£ñçȟåñț£ď[☾★ ]

It was difficult to sleep. Hector stared up at the ceiling. Jay had gotten out of his bed, also unable to sleep.

Hector turned to Carlos. "What do you think will happen tomorrow? After..."

"I don't know," Carlos answered, lowly.

Hector turned, seeing that the other didn't want to answer.
[☾★ ]£ñçȟåñț£ď[☾★ ]
The five were on the balcony, watching as Ben and a few other Auradon kids sang. "Be our guest! We tell jokes,I do tricks! With my fellow candlesticks And it's all in perfect taste That you can bet
Come on and lift your glass You've won your own free pass To be our guest