class fight

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

you huffed, leaning against the wall as you crossed your arms over your chest. your uniform jacket was torn and you had bruises scattered across your hands and knuckles.

glancing over to your left, you caught the gaze of the fellow student who had a bruised eye, along with most of his face. you rolled your eyes and glared at your shoes, digging your heel into the ground.

you looked up at your best friend, taehyung, who was seated in front of you, a blank stare plastered over his face.

you felt bad, even though it wasn't your fault that he would be getting in trouble as well.

he felt someone's attention on him and glanced up at you, a small smile taking over his lips as he made one of his stupid faces, trying to cheer you up.

you cracked a small grin, making one back at him. he laughed, drawing the attention of the other student who was a few feet way from the both of you.

"this isn't funny," he spit. "why're you laughing? you're the one that got us into this mess."

taehyung quirked an eyebrow at him. "you're the one that started the fight."

"how?"

"you pushed him," you answered back, leaning your head against the wall.

"you broke my nose!" the student shouted back at you.

"i also broke your dignity." you sarcastically smiled. "not that there was much there in the first place."

taehyung snorted, covering it up as a cough as the other student glared at him.

"i'll sue the both of you," he harshly threatened.

"ah, with your daddy's money, that's nice," tae commented, nodding at you. "think we can sue him?"

"eh, not worth it." you shrugged. "i'd rather spend my time beating the shit out of him again."

the sound of the door opening next to you caught your attention as you looked over, meeting the eyes of your school's principal.

"(l/n)."

you sighed, kicking off the wall, following her into the office.

before you closed the door, you caught the eye of tae who gave you a two-fingered salute and made a weird face again.

you covered your mouth to conceal your laugh and shook your head, closing the door before taking a seat in front of the principal's desk, waiting for her rain of terror to begin.