star gazing

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Namjoon and Taehyung had been your best friends since you could remember.

They were always by your side, no matter what.

Whether it was defending you from bullies, or accompanying you to the theater to see a brand new blockbuster that had just been released.

You couldn't imagine life without them. You didn't want to imagine life without them.

But on a dreadful day, you didn't have to imagine it, because you were going to be living it.

You were moving. And far away.

Having to see the looks on Joon and Tae's faces when you brought the news upon them was worse than actually having to go.

They were sad, no; torn, that you had to leave the place where you all grew up. Where you made all those memories, and had all those good times.

They were torn that you had to leave them.

The three of you cried, and cried hard.

Cried for what you would you be leaving behind; a friendship that was worth a lifetime, and friends that were worth everything.

The night before you left, Tae and Joon knocked on the window to your room, insisting you to come with them.

To where? You had no clue.

"A surprise," Taehyung claimed. "It's a surprise."

They pulled you along the grassy fields and up a small hill to an area overlooking your town.

You were amazed by the lights and colors of it all, smiling sadly at what you would have to leave behind.

Assuring you that that wasn't even the best part, Namjoon laid out a blanket and sat on it, encouraging you to sit beside him.

You sat down next to him, with Tae sitting besides you.

"You ready?" Taehyung questioned with a sly smile.

"For ...?" You asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Look up," Namjoon answered, nodding his head to the sky.

You furrowed your eyebrows and titled your head back, letting out a sharp breath at the starry sky that was bestowed upon the night.

The stars twinkled, like a million bright white sequins sparkling on a black coat.

You smiled, the most genuine smile you've ever mustered up since finding out the news of moving, and laid back, laying your hands over your stomach.

Tae and Joon smiled at each other, proud of their plan. They laid back with you, staring into the shining sky.

You all laid there peacefully, talking into the night about whatever you could think of, the sounds of nightlife calming you all.

Pretty soon, the three of you had fallen asleep, with no regard for what was to happen the following day.

Let's just say, your guardians weren't too thrilled to find you sound asleep on a hill, laying on the ground, with your best friends in the entire world beside you.

Boy, would you miss them.

❈❈❈

I made myself sad with this lmao-

But side note, DYNAMITE???? A WHOLE BOPPPP. MY FAMILY IS PROBABLY TIRED OF ME PLAYING IT REPEATEDLY EVERYDAY BUT I DON'T CAREEEEE.

AND JIMIN??? DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED—

ok, I'm done now :)

Hope you guys are staying safe and taking care of yourselves!

Love you all <3

—ángel