Cuphead x Child!Reader

I DON'T MOTHERF^CKING REMEMBER SH*T, SO WHOEVER REQUESTED HERE YA GO-

  "SNAKE EYES!"

 The words ran through the casino as the Devil won the bet. Eyes gleaming, he passed a soul contract towards the shaking woman and the angered man.

 "This was rigged! We would have won this if it wasn't! What the f*ck!"

 "Now, calm down, I won fair and square, now you give me what is due." said Satan with a cruel smile.

 "B-nut what about our baby girl/boy? W-what about h-her/h-him?" asked the woman.

 "You will give him/her to me" said the devil.

 The woman wailed, hiding her face in her husband's neck. Give up her darling Y/N? To the Devil? He had to be kidding!

(time skip bc I lazy :))

 The next day, the Cup brothers came into the casino to see a crying little girl/boy, only about 4 years old, alone with no parents in sight.

 Cuphead bent down, feeling sorry for the child, and asked "Hey kid, what's wrong?"

 "M-Mommy and D-Daddy sold their souls to the D-Devil and h-he forced them t-to leave me h-here!" he/she sobbed, remembering the night before.

  Cuphead picked him/her up, stroking his/her hair. "shhh, it's ok, it's ok, I'll take care of you kiddo. What's your name?"

 The child sniffed and said "Y-Y/N"

 Cuphead smiled and said "That's a pretty name. My name is Cuphead, but you can call me your father from now on."

 Mugman introduced himself next, telling him/her that he/she could call him his/her uncle.

 "I'll go tell the Boss that we'll take care of him/her, Cups. See you soon, Y/N!"

 The kid smiled. He/She finally had a family again, and he/she had the feeling that they would love her till the end of time.

DONE GUYS I'M SO FRICKIN SORRY I LEFT LIKE THAT-

Anyway, I JUST found out about Corpse Husband, he's well-known on the interwebs for having this really deep voice, which is perfect for his horror readings. Go subscribe to him and please, be nice. He has mentioned that he has anxiety.

Also what the f*ck the devil cant take care of sh*t