Devil x Human!Daughter reader (Part 1)

So I forgot who asked for this... whoever you are here u go

 It was a rainy day in Inkwell Isles. Definitely NOT a nice day to be outside. And yet, a cloaked woman was running as fast as she could away from her crazy, drunk husband. Her name was M/n, and she was going to get her daughter to safety... even if she died in the process. 

 " Oh *huff* god... I need *wheeze* to g-get Y/n somewhere *gasp* safe..." M/n looked around for ANYWHERE  safer than home... finally she spotted a cave. "Inkwell Hell... it's safer than home, at least!" She said. She set the small infant down close to the Devil's Casino, praying to someone, anyone, that her daughter would be safe. She then left, nervous and twitchy, to her safe house in the woods... with Mr. Elder Kettle.

 The next morning, a certain dice-headed man went out to get the paper when he heard loud wailing.

 " WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE DEVIL IS THAT?!" Dice yelled, heading towards the source of the sound. And the answer shocked him.

 There was a small child, barely a week old, crying her lungs out. Dice picked up the small girl, cradling her in his arms. "Now what do we have here?" he said, wondering who the mother was. He decided to bring her to his lover, the Devil, to see if he wanted to help him take care of the infant.

 Once inside, Mugman came over to see what Dice was holding.

 "Good golly, it's a baby! What are we gunna do with her, sir?"

 "I don' know, Mugs. I'mma take her to Boss, see if he wants us to take care of her, and see what happens next.

                                      *ₜᵢₘₑ ₛₖᵢₚ bᵣₒᵤgₕₜ ₜₒ yₒᵤ by ₐdₒᵣₐbₗₑ bₐbᵢₑₛ*

 Dice walked into the Devil's office, holding onto the girl tightly. "Boss? I, uh, found something outside... I want ta talk to ya about it." Dice said, scared for the child's life once the fallen angel saw her.

 Satan looked up... and he went blank. All he saw was the little moving bundle in his lover's arms. "Uh, Boss?" Dice asked.

 "Let me hold her," Devil said getting up and moving towards Dice. "I want to see her up close."

 Dice carefully put the baby in the Devils' arms, hoping that he won't hurt the poor thing.

  Y/n woke up to see a big furry face staring down at her. She immediately thought 'BEAR!' and giggled. The Devil froze, astonished that the child didn't start crying as soon as she saw him. "BEAWR!" she cried, laughing. Dice laughed nervously. " Looks like your Bear to her now, eh Boss?" The Devil looked at him and smiled. "I can bear the nickname, now that she's my daughter." For the child had taken the demons' seemingly non-existent heart and filled it with love. "... And she's my daughter too." Dice said, happy now that he had a young child to love.

 All in all, it was a very happy day at the Casino.

Helloooo, bunnies! This is my first request, and I've gotta say, my writing has improved! Thank you for the request, I had so much fun writing this! This is a total of 552 words, including the A/N.  Thanks again! See you later!