Devil x Daughter! Reader

KEY FOR CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

h/c: hair color

N: Number

H: hight

F/C: Favorite Color

A/N: This is not a character description, for the record, just wanted to say that you have the heart card symbol on your uniform, which is F/C.

 *CRASH!*

 "GODD*MNIT, CUPHEAD, CLEAN UP THIS MESS NOW!"

 "Ugh, it was only an accident," Cuphead muttered under his breath.

 "What did you say you little sh*t?" hissed the girl behind him

 "Nothing, Your Highness"

 "Good, now get to work."

 Y/n walked off in a huff, hissing profanities as she went to find the smarter (yet younger) of the too cups, Mugman. The N/ year/ old woman had long/short h/c hair, was h tall, with a tongue hotter than Hell and sharper than a blade. Her uniform (which was F/C) had a heart symbol with horns and a crown embroidered onto it. Her parents, the Devil and King Dice had found her on the doorstep of the Casino when she was just a baby, and decided to turn her into a demon. She was a Succubus, meaning that she could suck the life-force out of men (not in that way, ya perverts) with a touch, making her a valuable member of the family.

 "Hey Mugs, did I ever tell you how much of a d*ck your brother can be?" she asked

 "Maaaaannnyyy times, Y/n, and I agree. So, what did he do this time?" Mugs replied.

 "Oh, just D̷̢̬̘̺̖̙̆͛̈́͌̅̊̅̕R̴͈͇̭̹͊̿̓̎̔͘ͅÒ̴̖̩͕̱̜͠P̶̛͉̽́̽͂͌̒̾͘͜P̵̡͎̯͙̬̗̀́̔̎͋̑͊̽́̊E̶̫̩͈͊D̸̗͓̻̃̓ ̴̫̗̻̅̌̓S̸̨̱̯̯̜͚̖͝Ō̷̢͈̲͈̪̖͓M̶̹̲̠͊̊̅̌̉̈́̈́ͅE̷̢̧̩͕̫̼̦͖̺͒̈́̒̄̏̃̄ ̵͖͇̺̥̞̱̙̍̔̕Ḍ̸̣͍̘͔̯̯͂̈́͘͘R̸̙̞̥̭̖̒̎I̶̧̢̗̗͍͊͑͂͛̈̌̿́͘ͅN̴̡̹̟̥̏͆͌̈́̍̈́͘͜͠͝K̷̭͎͍͇̼͙͈̮̖̠̑S̴̡̟͓̰̹̦̾̉͐̏͆̎̏̍̾̇,̵͕̖̮̗͙̱̹̥͐͐̾̕ ̴̹̓̀̒̑̄T̴̛̯͎̺͚̼͙̱͚͊́̓̎̑̚͝͝Ȟ̶̫̍̊̊̕͝A̴͕͉̤̞̳̜̎̾̌̀̓̕T̷̠͍̬̟̲̘̖̈́'̷̺̘̩͑̿Ṡ̴̛̭͇͔͚̣̿̽͗͂̄ ̵̢̡̻̩̞͖̲͘Ả̶̢̩̎̅̾̅͘͜͝Ļ̶̱͎͉̝̠̲̅́̊̀̉̚͝L!" she hissed, going full pissed off demon mode.

 "Hey, calm down, he's probably gonna get yelled at by your dads anyway" Mugs quickly said, trying to calm you down. "Besides," he added, "Cups isn't moving out of the apartment anytime soon, so I'll be giving him a good 'talk' once we get home"

 "Fair."

 Hey guys, sorry about the wait, but that's the end of Part 2! Anyway, I need some ideas, so comment below what you want! Bye bunnies, and stay safe!