Chapter 22 :- Major Missing.

Rashida's POV

It's been what like three weeks and I am still busy as hell with college assignment, work, project design and all the shits. O! There is one more thing, this weekend we are going to have a small baby shower for bhabhi. And I have to be in Virar by tomorrow evening and help mumma with preparation. We are going to have a long weekend this week. We are having holiday on Saturday and Sunday and there is holiday on Monday and Tuesday as well because there is Rakshabandhan .

So baby shower is on Monday and Shabbir uncle Mohsin bhai jaan and Taher is also gonna join us. O! Taher how can I forget that I have not talked to him for straight three weeks now, he must be going nuts at me. But what to do?? I have so much work to do as my sems are approaching me and this project of ours. I am stuck with all this.

Taher must be so angry with me. I thought to give him a call but before I can act upon my thought Samaira came there and both us got busy in discussing about the decoration and caterers of the event on Monday. The talk to Taher was long forgotten.
*****************************
I had a pretty hetic day today. First I had had to submit the design to Shabbir uncle in office and then there was assignment submission in college and after college me and Samaira boarded train to Virar.

We reached Virar around 7.00 pm in evening and I had series of messages and miss calls from Taher. I really wanted drop the reply to but it was impossible for me to do so. As I was supposed to message him that's when I had I calk from my uncle. They all were supposed come to attend the baby shower. They are already waiting for me on station, I had had to take them to my new home.
We had bought a new house, it's a 5 bhk flat all thank to Bhai's new job that we could such a great flat.

Well as soon as I stepped down on Virar station I was busy then I thought I will be. Firstly I picked up my extended family from station and reached home after I got busy with the planning and preparation for Monday and next day morning breakfast and all stuff.

All in all by the end of the day I was exhausted nad as usual I was able to sleep being so tired. While on other hand Samaira was fast asleep on my bed in my room and other members were staying a rented room, on other hand bhabhi was staying along with ammi in her room as she needed all the care in this seventh month.

I was seated in my balcony on the swing which I wanted from so long. I sat along with a book in my hand and was not able to concentrate because I was reading the same line again and again and the reason for this is Taher.

As soon as I was in my room and balcony. I dropped him series of messages because it was too late to call him and he must be sleeping right now because tomorrow they have to be here early in the morning that's what I heard Shabbir uncle telling Mohsin bhai.
Taher was not answering any of messages and after waiting for his reply for like eternity I tired to give him a call but no answer yet again.

He must be mad at me. I thought myself and again read same line for the 20th time. Fusrated I closed the book and puffed a sigh watching that there might a reply from him now and saw that it was already 2.30 am in the morning. Well I guess I should get some sleep tomorrow I am gonna have a long day.
Firstly I have to look after all the preparation and secondly I have to pecifice an angry Taher.

As I got up to leave someone jumped in the balcony. I was about to scream when the person covered my mouth with his hand and this time I knew who it must be. I was throwing my fits on him to leave me.

"I will leave you but you'll not shout promise??" He said to which I nodded fusrated. As soon as removed his hand and freed me from his grip I started hitting him, calling him stupid, idiots and alk the name I could think of.

"Wo ohh!! Ohh!! I should be the angry one here because it was not me who was ignoring my bestest friend for like what straight three damn weeks." He hissed at me and I looked down with a pout.

" I am sorry!!" I mumured, "but I was busy and you knew so stop being a jerk." I scolded him at the same time slapping him on his chest. "And what's this non sense when will stop sneaking up on me??" I asked him with hand on my waist.

" What can I do you were so busy this last weeks and I was missing you so badly. I thought you would meet me before coming here but no you were like evolped so I had had to come here like this." Taher said with sincerity. I smiled at him and both of us was seated on a chairs.

"I sorry Taher but what to do I had so many things to do at same time. And I also wanted to meet before coming here but I got a call from uncle who alk suddenly showed up and I had to leave with meeting you."

"It's okay, I understand that's why I decided to sneak up to you again." He said with a cheeky smile and I shook my head at him. " But why you have to always sneak up on me you along with uncle and bhai jaan tomorrow morning right??" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and said, " because I knew tomorrow you wouldn't be having time for me again so I came right now." I smiled at him and took him in bone crushing hug.

We stay like that for a long time and kept whispering that how much we missed each other. We talked for what felt like hours and I didn't realised when exhaustion got best on me and I was engulfed by the sleep.
*****************************