Part 15 :- Cheering up his Lady Love.

Taher's POV

I was working in my room as it was sunday and it was a mess without Rashida my assistant I can't manage a single meeting on my own and was not able to come up any new aur creative design.

I don't know how?? But Rashida always come up with something new and crazier every time till I had worked with her she has a pure talent. Right now the problem is she is on holiday from past two weeks cause her ankle is broken in the starting she use work from home also but when my papa came to about it he stopped giving her any work at home saying that that she needs rest and we should let her rest. So here I am trying to complete this design with quotation.

And trust me it's difficult. I just asked Samaira about Rashida's health and she said me that Rashida is doing fine now so that mean I can use her help. I was about to call her when phone went off and started ringing and guess what it was Rashida. I thought to play a little trick on her to make her guilty that she disturbed my sleep but it didn't work on her infact she practically made me deaf and ordered me to bring her out has she was getting bored.

So what options do I have. I did what I was told to do. I gave my afternoon offering of prayer and got ready to bring her out. As I made my way towards the main door I bumped in Lamyah bhabhi on my way who was nibbling her food while sitting on a sofa with a grumpy mood.

"What happened bhabhi jaan??" I asked her has I sat beside her with a grin on my face this made her face more sullen.
"Bhabhi??" I called her again when she took a big sigh and finally said "I don't like this at all Taher that you all are fasting and I am here eating you know that I don't like eating alone."

"Bhabhi but you have to eat naa for our little camp in there." I tried pacify her while I felt the little one her womb moving it's such surreal feeling sometimes I wonder what will I do when I will becoming a father.

"By the way tell me where are you going at this time when you are supposed have little nap??" She asked put of blue now eating her food. At this question of her's I smiled as I remembered the reason I was going out at first place and shook my head at the thought. Rashida can be such a baby at a time if she wants to.

"Taher back to earth!" Bhabhi called me out while clipping her fingers in fornt of me. " Actually bhabhi...." I sratched the back of my head while there was a stupid smile on my face. "Bhabhi actually Rashida called and asked me come and get her out as she is getting bored there ." I told not meeting her eyes because I knew that she must be grinning ear to ear right now because she just love the idea of me and Rashida being together.

"Why where is Samaira??" She asked in serious tone cause last night she was there with her only because Samaira and Keshav had gone to a dinner date. "IDK!! Bhabhi she didn't told me anything she was winching about going out."

" Okay!! So where you are planning to take her??" Bhabhi asked me while I just shrugged cause I really didn't thought about this while I agree to her demand and neither asked about this.
"We will see, we will decide once I am there. Now, I should keep going otherwise she will kill me she doesn't like to wait."

"Yeah go on you can't keep your lady love waiting right?" She said with mischievous smile while I gave flutter look. "Bhabhi it's not what you are thinking we are just friends." I told her as got up to go. "Yeah I know!! I know!!" I was about to go just then Abbu and Mohsin bhai came there to see weather bhabhi ate her lunch or not.

"Taher where are you going??" Abbu asked before I can answer this question bhabhi did it for me. "Abbu he is going to Rashida' s aid." I shook my head at her. " What do you mean is she alright where is Samaira??" Mohsin bhai asked panicked.
" Mohsin don't panic she is fine Taher is going to take her out for sometime as she is getting bored at home and Samaira has not returned home yet."

"What do you mean that she is not home yet did anyone called Keshav and Samaira??" Abbu asked to which we shook our head. He himself called Keshav and asked about thier where about and came to know that they where Keshav's place.

"Okay!! Are you all done can I go now or else your beloved Rashida will kill me."

"Of course you go who had stopped you anyway?" Mohsin bhai said to which I shook my had at them and I moved towards main door and left from there.

Around by 4.00 pm I reached Samaira's place and ranged the doorbell. Soon it was answered by Rashida but not by the cheery and eager one to go out but a teary one who was trying hard to hide her tears from me. As she went inside I followed her. "Rashida what happened why are you in tears??" I asked her to which she tried to smile but badly and shook her head. I took the seat beside her and hold her chin between my forefinger and thumb and made her look at me.

I was shocked would be an understatement Because in all this I had never saw Rashida crying this badly not even when she hurt her leg two week ago. Her eyes was all puffy and red due crying. I cocooned her in my arms she hesitated a bit but then rested her head on my chest and cried like anything her whole body was shaking and this stirred a strange emotion in my heart. I felt like that someone was squeezing my heart while I let her cry her heart out.

After a while her crying turned into small sob and soon that sob also died down. I broke the hug and asked her again the reason of her being in tears. She hiccuped and told me all about her conversation with her mother. This broke my heart further. "You let it be I will or abbu will talk to her later right now come on you wanted go out right I have awesome place to show you." I told her trying to cheer her up but she just shook her.

"I don't want to go anywhere." She said turning her face away . "What do you mean by that?? First you called me and disturbed my sleep and now you are saying no." I told her to which she didn't she didn't responded. "Rashida....."

'I told you Taher please go yaar I don't want to go anywhere." She shouted to which I grabbed her shoulder and pull her towards myself. "I can't leave you here like this and coming with me right now." She looked at me with that puppy eyes which always worked on me but this time I did not fall for her puppy face. "Taher.... I...... " I didn't let her complete and I was as stubborn as she was. "Rashida I am not listing anything you are coming and that's final because I sacrificed my sleep for you." She took a big sigh and nodded she went to her room and came after a while wearing a denims jean and maroon top with her hair hailed in pony tail wearing a sneakers. we made our towards the door. As soon as we were in car Rashida asked me about the place I am taking to her.

"It's a surprise!!" I told her zoomed my car on the road.

****************************************************