Chapter 27:- Misunderstanding.

Taher's Pov

It has been a week since Rashida went to Ujjain to attain her third cousins wedding and still she is not talking to me. I was supposed accompany her but after what, I did with she would have killed me.

"Taher!!" Someone called me and I turned my face around just find Sarrah aunty standing there with a cup of coffee in her hand while my laptop lay opened on my desk and all my books were shattered here and there. As I was concerned, I am sleep deprived from last one week. There are two reasons for that one is my MBA final exams are near and second Rashida is super angry with and we are not in talking terms with each other.

"Ammi, you don't have to this! I would have made one for me if needed." I told her while taking a cup from her and keeping it aside. Well yes I have started calling her ammi because from last one week I am staying here at Rashida's with them, when Rashida is not here. I don't know what will happen when she come back.

"Ammi bhi bolte ho khete ho ki yeh sab karne zaroorat nai thi, get some sleep Taher. You look devasted, I will talked to Shabbir bhai jaan uf you want." She said caressing my hair lovingly. I took her hand kissed it saying, "No ammi, no one can pacify him except Rashida and she is in Ujjain let her enjoy there when she will come back she will manage everything and any I deserve this after what I did with your daughter."

She made me look at her and said, "it's not your fault anyone could have had the misunderstanding it's natural." I looked at her with smile. "Indeed everyone says it right, god can't be there everywhere so he had made the moms. But ammi the way I behaved was not right." I said with a sigh knowing this I am wrong. She sat beside me on other chair and said, "it's nothing what you did, Rashida can do worse when she is angry." Well that's true she was ready to kill after I angered her.

"I am glad that Mohsin went with her to Ujjain other wise god knows what she would have done after meeting Sakina there." Ammi said to which both us chuckled. "She would have killed her for all we know." Someone said from threshold of the room we looked up only to find Mustafa standing there along with Lamyah bhabhi.

"That's true I just had words with Mohsin and he said that it's getting harder for him to handle her day by day there because even Sakina is no less. Knowing that how much Rashida is angry on her what all she did, but no she want to put her hand in lion's jaw. Mohsin said that the day is not afar when he has pick her up and bring her here to save everyone's asses there." Bhabhi said taking a seat on bed. Mustafa sat beside her he was giving me those deathly glares.

"Even if Mohsin bhai jaan is able save everyone there from her wroth over there, who will Taher bhai jaan from her here." He said with that evil smirk on his face while I gulped hard knowing what does he mean. "I am still alive!!" Ammi commanded while I gave her light smile.

"Taher abbu talked you yet or not??" Bhabhi jaan asked to which I shook my head and all us took along sigh. We all talked for some more time and after that they left me drowned in the memories of last week.
************************************
Flash back

After whatever happened in my cabin between me and Rashida, I have earned one nice tight slap from her and after that everyone's reaction was different some understood my situation and some trashed me for what I did. "I know what you did is wrong but, I can understand you mate." Keshav said when I came out of cabin still lost in thought of what I did. I was about follow Rashida when Samaira stopped me. "No don't let her be by all herself she is hurt after whatever you said to her."

"But she has train tonight and then she will be gone for two damn weeks, I need apologize to her." I said and about to go when Mohsin bhai stopped me. "What you think that your little apologies will heal all the wound your words has given her Taher?? Your apologies will enrage her more." He said to which I nodded and said, "bhai jaan you go with to Ujjain I will take care of bhabhi jaan here. But she needs you there."

Mohsin looked at me confusion and said, "why she is going to her dadi's place that to after so long who will trouble her or why she needs protection??" To which I looked at Keshav and Samaira and they looked at me with a smile. "She doesn't need protection, infact people out there needs protection from her." Keshav said to which Mohsin bhai looked at confused. "Bhai jaan don't think so much you know naa Rashida's anger so one of us is needed to control her there, Taher was supposed to accompany her but now it seems next to impossible so you have to go because we will not be welcomed there." Samaira saud explaining the whole situation to to him he nodded and left from there. Abbu has not come to office today because he was not well, Samaira and Keshav also left has their working hours was up.

I stayed back for some more time there was pending work which I had to complete and secondly I didn't wanted to be at my home in my room and doing nothing and think about what happened few hours back. It was around 8.00 pm when I reached home when I had my worse encounter with abbu.

He stood there in all hitler look giving me death glares. His hands were in his pockets, "What did you do??" He asked in stren vioce. "Abbu!!" Before I can say anything he come to me and slapped me. "Abbu!!" I called him and showed his hand. "How dare you talked to Rashida like that??" He said while looked at him confuses that how hell did he come to know about what happened between me and Rashida and then it clicked me Mohsin bhai jaan, I mumured to myself, "bhai jaan jate jate bhi meri band baja ke gaye, aacha badla liya bhai apne."

"Why are you talking to yourself??"

" Abbu!!"

"Don't abbu me, first go and apologize to her and come here." He said to which I looked at him shocked. "Abbu you know her anger she won't forgive me so easily." I tried to reason with him but he was not in mood to listen when he looked at ammi's photo frame and said, "Isiliye kheta thaa ki bete nalayak hote hai aacha hota ki humein do nalayak beton ki jagha honhar betiyan hoti."

"Abbu!!" I wined like a kid and gave me that look, 'don't wined like a baby.' I kept a mum. "Fine until and unless she forgive you you're not welcomed here go and stay where ever you want." He said and gave me my bags. "Abbu aap apne ladle bete ko ghar se bhar nikal rahe hai??" I asked to which he smacked my hair and said, "nai wk nalayak ladke jissko yeh nai pata ki jiss ladki ko hum pasand karte hai usse kaise apne dil ki baat kahi jati hai." To which I blushed which earned a smack again.

"Stop blushing and go to Ujjain and retrifie your mistake."

"Abbu agar abhi gaya naa toh woh pitegi."

"Haan to aacha hi hai you deserve it."

"Abbu!!" He didn't let me finish and asked me get out, well I can't go back home and I didn't had any courage to go behind Rashida to Ujjain because she would kill me if she sees me there. So I did only thing which come to my mind, I come here to Rashida's house and decided to stay till she comes back.

Flashback ends
************************************