Ondreaz Lopez x Reader 🎊

You and Ondre are roommates and besties.
Y/N: your name
L/N: last name
⚠️CURSING⚠️
Dre if you ever see this I'm sorry 😃

It was New Years Eve and you had gone to a party with Dre despite your protests. To male you feel better he made everyone who was going(content creators and family) get a Covid test a week before the party. While this did make you feel better, it did not ease your worries as you Miss Rona could come out of nowhere.

~~~~~~~Time skert to the party~~~~~~

The two of you arrive to see the party in full swing. As soon as you two got inside Ondre left you. You rolled your eyes thinking 'Ugly *ss b*tch leaving me alone.' You wandered around until you found Charli and your friends. You gave them all hugs and talked until it was announced that the countdown would be starting soon.

This made you a little sad seeing as everything but you was going to get a New Years kiss. Even if someone tried to kiss you, there was only one person you were willing to kiss. That person didn't even like you or know that you liked them.(or so you thought 👀). Hell, it seemed as if everyone but that person knew. And that person was none other than your best friend and roommate, Ondreaz Lopez.(shocker 😐) No matter how many times your friends(his too) tried to set you up, the outcome was always the same. He would never try to make a move and you just ended up hanging out as friends.

'What does it matter anyway. He'll never like me.' you thought walking out onto the balcony with a drink in hand.

You look up at the stars as the countdown begins.

10

'And here I am once again spending another New Years alone.'

9

'F*ck him. Who cares about him?! I DON'T NEED NO MAN!' (Periodt sis 😌💅)

8

'I'll tell him tomorrow and if he doesn't return my feelings: it izz what it izz.' 🤷‍♀️

7

6

5

4

"3" you whispered.

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone yelled.

After that someone spun you around and kissed you passionately on the lips. Your eyes widened when you saw who was kissing you. It was the man, the MYTH, THE LEGEND: Ondre. (so disappointing 😔😭) You broke away from the kiss.

"Wha-" you started but got interrupted.

"Y/N don't speak until I tell you this. I'm so sorry I haven't said said anything before. I really really like you. I didn't know you felt the same until the others told me. I'm sorry for being an idiot and not telling you sooner. Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked you nervously.

"Yes!" you yelled bringing hook in for another kiss as people cheered around you.

It all worked out in the end😌.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💛