chapter 1

No ones pov

A thump and crackle entered through the small alleyway. Lying in the middle was a short male with short fire ginger hair. Next to him lay another man. Practically drowning in bandages with wavy brown hair. They lay apart their hands barely touching.

Slowly they began to stir. The finger sat up slowly, his head pounded, he ached all over and he felt both lighter and out of pace. He felt his eyes adjust to the lighting. Blinking slowly he looked next to him and saw another boy and nearly screamed.

The other had already sat up and was rubbing his eyes. He glanced up at the other

His shock was mirrored in the others eyes. Not only was the ginger missing his hat but his choker along with his other clothes were replaced by a red shirt with grey hoodies and blazer over it , along with black leggings and brown shoes. His hair was also slightly shorter than normal.

The other was looking at his . . . companion. He wore the bandages  that he so much despised but his right eye was covered. He wore a white dress shirt with a black tie and back jacket hanging off his shoulders black dress pants also accompanied the outfit.

The outfit brought unsettling memories to the one wearing them the ginger could see his emotionless expression not being reflected in his eyes. The gingers own outfit also unsettled him as well. It had been years since he looked like this and all this reminded him of was the time when he was betrayed.

The two looked at each other. Then at the alley way. Looking around they were at the far back. From the opening they could see people along with flashes of bright colors. The colors were what stood out to them . Yokohama was not colorful in the slightest sure there was color but the city isn't showing off neon yellow and bright red every seconded.

The two teens looked at each other. They communicate silently. Both were also internally scolding them sleeves for this. They were supposed to be enemies rivals, not partners who could read the other.

The boy in the bandages  stood up and started to walk out of the alleyway but was stopped by the ginger. A look of confusion and annoyance crossed the others' faces. The ginger looked him up and down with a raised eyebrow speaking for the first time.

" You honestly think you're going to go out looking like that mackerel" his voice was high-pitched a lot younger but still held the same annoyance as though speaking to the other was a problem with it was to the ginger

"Aww is slug scared" the mocking voice of the other responded.

" No dumbass but we're not in Yokohama judging by how colofu it is but I bet you already knew that and sides dressing like that is going to cause a lot of suspicion. Especially with those bandages sound your eye"

What the ginger was saying was true and he knew the other already knew this after all he was the former demon prodigy and could rival Ōgai Mori the boss of the port mafia , in mind games.

The other sighed he didn't want to admit the other was right. He hoped the other still was as dese and didn't think as logically as he was when he was truly 15.

He sighed again. " i guess you're right . . . for once" he said adding the last part to anger the small ginger witch of course it did t

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN SHITTY DAZAI"

"Just that you never really common sense you act like a loyal dog so much i forgot you had a brain"

"I'M NOT A DOG BASTERD"

Dazai rolled his eyes. A smrik played on his lips.

" oh chuuuuuya ~" the other froze. He could feel a vessel was about to burst.

He saw the smirk. He could already feel his patience slipping quickly.

" you so much shorter than before you would probably get lost in the crowds here"

"I'M NOT SHORT YOU BASTARD"

Soon the air was filled with the sounds of bickering.

Soon dazai looked normal. They removed his tie and the jacket hanging off his shoulders along with the bandages around his eyes they pulled the white shirt down his arms to hide the bandages better and buttoned the white collared all he way up ,

Soon dazai and chuuya heading out into the bustling street when they stepped out they knew they were no wear close to home. Their eyes were also suffering. Chuuay felt stress and anger win the internal battle

"WERE THE FUCK ARE WE AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WEARING SPANDEX"