𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃

tw: mentions of depression

y/n sat alone in her room, crying. it was 5 am and she still hadnt gone to sleep. she had gotten off the phone with her boyfriend around 12 am. she missed him way too much. everyone in her town was in quarantine, so she wasn't allowed to see him.

it was really hard being away from him, for they both were unhealthy attatched to eachother.

they both felt like they couldnt be without the other.

but for y/n, it was worse.

she had struggled with depression in the past, and was doing better. but recently, in quarantine, she started to slip back into her old ways. it wasnt nearly as bad as it used to be, but she wasnt doing the best.

she would sit in her room all day, lights off, tv on some random show. she hadn't showered in days. she didnt eat unless food was brought to her. she felt she didnt have a reason to try if she didnt have finn. she needed him. she didnt want to be this way, but she was.

i just needed company now

her mom started to notice.

so, she arranged with eric and mary for finn to quarantine with her and y/n.

yeah, i just needed someone around

finns parents knew about y/n's old ways, for finn was also the reason for her to get better. they completely understood.

when finn found out about being able to see y/n he was exstatic. but, when he found out why he couldn't help but be upset. he felt bad for the girl. he couldnt wait to help her back to health.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"y/n honey, wake up" y/m/n woke up the girl, stroking her hair.

y/n opened her eyes and glanced to the clock: 9 AM

"we are having a visiter, i need you to shower"

y/n just looked at her mother with desperate eyes.

"please." her mom begged

y/n groaned and got up. she went to the bathroom, and turned it on.

she wated a couple minutes for it to heat up, then stepped in. the wharm water hit her pale skin as she washed up.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

she stepped out of the foggy bathroom and put on some plaid shorts and a hoodie. then she heard the doorbell ring and some voices.

she expected the visiter to just be someone working on the house, for they had been having AC problems.

she stepped out of her carpeted room to the hardwood hallway. her bear feet made slight noise, walking down the stairs.

when she made it downstairs, she didnt even glance to the front door. she just walked to the kitchen to grab some water.

she grabbed a glass and poured some water in it before her mom yelled "y/n come here please!"

she groaned and walked out to the living room.

"what-" y/n almost finished before she saw the tall, brown haired boy in her living room.

her hand went up to her mouth, a huge smile underneath it. her eyes started to water, staring at the boy who was staring back at her, a smile on his face.

he slowly made his way twards her, engulfing her in a hug. the two missed eachother dearly. he wrapped his arms tight around her waist, hers squeezing his torso. she burried her head in his neck, crying into it.

"i missed you so much" finn said, crying lightly.

"i missed you to-oo" she stutterd, and squeezed him harder.

she looked up from his neck, resting her chin on his boney shoulder.

"what is happening" the girl asked her mother, who was talking to nick.

"hes going to be quarantining with us" she replied

"really?" she asked, excitment in her voice

her mom nodded her head and smiled.

the couple separated.

"so finn how have you b-" y/n's mother started to ask, but before she could answer, y/n yanked the boy up the stairs with her.

"NOPE" y/n added

"feeling better already" nick whispered to y/m/n

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

ok this is really bad im so sorry lol. this makes no logical sense.
anyway, a better imagine will be coming out tonight, i think.
k pls vote ily all.😁😁😁😏