𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘

y/n layed on her boyfriends chest, as his arms wrapped around her waist. it was about 4 am and she had yet to fall asleep.

she had become uncomfortable laying in this position. she loved cuddling with him, but she cant sit still for too long without becoming uncomfortable.

she slowly scooted off of the boy to lay beside him, careful not to wake him up. she layed facing him, as his arms never left her waist.

the moonlight peered through the room. it was the only scourse of light, slightly illuminating the boys room. although the light was dim, it still allowed for her to see the beautiful boy in front of her eyes.

she looked at his beautiful face, freckles across the entire thing. his hair looked even softer than usual in the dim moonlight. her eyes traced down to lis lips, which looked extremely enticing now that she couldn't exactly feel them.

she then looked up to his beautiful cheekbones, which was almost her favorite part about him. she brought her hand up to his face slowly. she traced her fingers lightly down his cheekbone, then to his sculpted jawline.

she soon tensed up when the 'sleeping' boy started to smile. he grabbed her hand, bringing it to his lips. he kissed the tip of her middle finger, then her knuckle.

"why are you starting at me?" he whispered

"i couldnt sleep, and you looked really..... well, beautiful." she tried to find the right words

he smiled, pulling her closer to him by the back of her head. he placed a soft kiss to her lips, pulling away slowly to let it linger.

"i love you" he said

"i love you too" she mutterd, before he pulled her head to his chest once again.

she traced circles on his chest below her face, as he placed a kiss to her head.

"my beautiful boy."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

hello everyone, for now i think my updates will be short and fluffy like this because i have no motivation at all! k bye