2

IMMORAL
— 2. Revelations

One year ago

One year ago

"Brie, don't do this. Please! You're gonna get arrested!" Tyson pleaded as he watched Brielle walk down the sidewalk, tightly grasping a baseball bat, "Come on, Brielle, this is not gonna—"

Before Tyson could finish his sentence, Brielle whipped herself around to face him, a furious look on her face. "No, Ty! I'm doing this. I don't give a shit what you say. If you don't like it, leave."

Brielle shot her brother a glare before whipping herself around. She continued to walk down the sidewalk and without a care in the world, she swung at the window of a nearby car. She watched as the window shattered before doing the same to another car. She yelled out as she did so and Tyson flinched.

He watched as she hopped onto one of the cars and smashed the top of it.

"Hey! What are you doing!" A male voice shouted out and Brielle turned to see it was a cop.

She smirked, smashing yet another car window with her bat before she jumped off. She immediately began to run, the cop chasing after her.

When school was over, Brielle was relieved. However, just like the year before, since she didn't have a car and refused to take the bus home or walk home, Brielle was forced to wait for her father to be done working.

That day, instead of just hanging around inside like she used to, she found herself sitting on the school's front steps, waiting for him to be done. She knew she'd probably have to wait another hour but she honestly didn't care.

She had been scrolling through her phone when she heard someone giggle, causing her to see Isabel standing near some trees. She was laughing and smiling as she held hands with Drew.

He ended up tugging her closer to him, just before kissing her. They pulled away and kissed again, just before Isabel walked off with Drew smirking as he watched her walk away.

Once Isabel was out of sight, Drew's smile faded, which caused Brielle to frown. She watched as he walked in the direction of the bus lot before coming to a stop.

He removed his backpack and placed it on the ground. As if on cue, another man walked toward him holding another bag and Brielle sighed when she recognized the man.

Drew and the man talked for a moment before the man ended up stuffing a bag of what Brielle knew to be drugs into Drew's bag.

With that, the man walked off, and Drew stood in place for a moment before walking in the direction of the school. He hadn't even noticed Brielle sitting there until she decided to speak up.

"Why am I not surprised you're involved with Cash and his gang?" Brielle suddenly spoke up, causing Drew to groan and turn to her, "Did you learn anything from the shit he put me through last year?"