The Tale of the Hallway of Embarrassment

My name is Jason and Im a art professor at Milestone University. I'm a 5'10, 28 year old ebony man with black and silver curly short hair. I have a semi muscular build, with decent sized muscles and medium full size pecs. My pecs house two delicious chocolate kiss nipples, that are constantly hard. I keep my body shaved completely smooth all over. My cock is average in size, about 7 inches long. My ass on the other hand is very...VERY MASSIVE! My friends have this habit of always grabbing and slapping my ass, no matter where we are. Now you may think I'm over exaggerating, but I'm telling the truth. My ass is so big that I can't wear normal underwear because as soon as I bend over, sit down, or stretch out, my underwear always seems to rip. So now I only wear jock straps and thongs, but that's really only when I feel like wearing underwear. I usually go commando because it's just so much easier and less expensive.

Anyway, Its was the first day of the new school year and I had to get ready to teach my new art class. I always got so nervous when I had to teach a new set of students. It always reminded me of my time as a college student and all of the embarrassing things that seemed to always happen to me. Back in my four years of college, I had a string of bad luck that was amplified by 100 percent, it was horrible. There were a few times in particular that still haunt me to this day.

I remember back in my freshman year of college, I had just finished working out in the gym and couldn't wait to get back to my room so I could take a shower. I went back to my room and stripped out of my compression shorts, jock strap, and t shirt before I wrapped a towel around myself. I was just about to grab my keys and head down to the showers when my friend Tyler knocked on my door. He wanted to borrow my history notes since he missed class.

I invited him in and went over to my desk to grab my backpack, but as I bent over to pick up my back pack I didn't realize how short my towel was. I exposed my jumbo cakes as I bent over, he saw everything. I guess he couldn't resist the temptation, so Tyler walked up behind me and gave my ass a hard spank. It hurt so bad, but I kind of liked the sensation. I turned and looked in the mirror and saw the hand print that he left on my ass. We just laughed it off and I gave him my notes before he took off. I followed right behind him and as soon as I closed the door I took one step before being jerked backwards. I turned around to find my towel was caught in the door. I tried to open the door, but it locked behind me, with my keys left inside.

People passed me in the hall and laughed, some even took out their phones and took pictures and videos of me. I struggled to get free, hoping to just rip some of the towel, but it was no use. At this point a crowd was forming around me laughing and pointing, I was so embarrassed. I knew there was only one thing I could do, so I dropped the towel, covered my dick and walked down to the resident advisors room. On the walk down the hall all I heard were gasps and lots of cameras going off. People kept whispering little things about my not so little ass. The crowd got quiet as I walked the crowded hall. There were so many hands touching and grabbing at my ass. One person even tripped me. I lost my balance and fell flat on my stomach. A couple of guys helped me up, but I could have sworn I felt one of them grope my dick. I felt so embarrassed and defeated, but I got up to my feet and pushed passed the crowd of horny college guys and made it to the RA's ( Resident Advisor ) room. He opened the door and wasn't shocked to find a completely naked freshman.

He pulled me into his room and slammed the door shut. Once I was inside he opened his closet and slid a giant container out. It had lost and found written on the side. The container was filled with copious amounts of clothing. He picked up a random pair of underwear and threw them at me. They were bikini briefs and were a couple sizes too small for me, but I wiggled myself into them. The briefs immediately became a thong as my ass ate up the material. It left my dick completely exposed and visible, I barely had any room at all.