Art Presentation 

~Present Day~

I checked the clock and noticed if I didn't hurry I would be late for my class. I still needed to run over the course schedule and print out copies of my syllabus to hand out. Before I could even think about my work, I had to pull on some clothes quickly. I threw some clothes out of my closet and dresser before taking a shower. I slipped on my favorite "who's your favorite art teacher" shirt, a yellow jockstrap, a pair of old blue jeans and my converse. It took me 10 minutes to squeeze into my jeans, they just didn't want to fit over my gigantic phat ass. When they slipped over my double chocolate cake of an ass, It was such a relief and a small victory. The jeans fit well, but were very tight. If I didn't know any better I'd say they were skinny jeans. They fit every curve and really hugged my cheeks and bulge. Hopefully people don't notice because that would be embarrassing.

I reached class just as the new students arrived. The clock struck 1:30 pm when they were all in their seats. I looked around and my class was completely full! I had at least 30 eager students ready to open their minds to the world of art. I stood up and introduced myself as Professor Bottoms. I heard a few of the students giggle at my unfortunate last name, but I just kept going. I told them they could refer to me as professor JB for short.

After roll call I handed each row a stack of papers, to pass back to their fellow classmates. Once I reached the final row I turned around and heard a room full of gasps and giggles. I assumed they were just laughing at a typo or something. As we went over the syllabus I turned and my ass knocked over my cup full of pens onto the floor. I got down on my hands and knees and picked them up. I tried to move fast because I could feel my pants being stretched to the limit. I arched my back to reach a pencil that rolled under the desk and that's when...

*RRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPP*

That sound was quickly followed up by...

*GASP*, *OMG*, *WOOOOOW*

I looked between my legs and my pants had split completely down the middle. The rip went from my balls and all the way up to the top of my ass. In a doggy style position, the whole class got a good look at my gigantic chocolate cakes and the sweet spot in between them. The class erupted in a fit of laughter at my situation. I was so embarrassed that I froze and couldn't force myself to hide my exposed ass, I just stayed there on the floor mooning my students.
I didn't think the situation could get any worse, but once I regained the will to move, I stood straight up and that's when another....

*RRRRIIIIIPPPP*

My pants split open even more! The pants just wouldn't stop ripping. I tried to hide my exposed ass with my workbook, but it wasn't large enough to conceal my enormous amount of exposed cheeks. I slowly turned my head around to register the class's reaction to my situation and they had completely lost it. Everyone was laughing and at least half of the class was recording and taking pictures. Why couldn't my bad luck just skip today. I tried to make it to my desk so I could sit down and hide my exposure, but with every step I took my pants ripped more and more and more. Soon it looked like I was just wearing scraps. No way anyone could tell the few scraps that remained used to be a pair of jeans. I gave up trying to hide my exposure and I let my pants completely rip, there wasn't much to hide now. I felt like the worst was over, but apparently my luck thought otherwise.

Just as I was about to dismiss the class, more students and my fellow professors filed in. The room was already full, but now it was cramped. I could hear laughter and jokes being made about me while flashes of light blinded me. Someone must have sent out a mass message or something. I quickly took shelter behind my desk to avoid any further embarrassment, but that didn't stop them. Two of my fellow colleagues and friends, Dan and Tony, came up to my desk.

Dan was a 25 year old science professor, who looked like he could be a giant. Dan had to be at least 6'5, with the biggest muscles I've ever seen. With his honey almond skin, furry chest and slick black hair, he was definitely a sight to behold. Tony on the other hand was a 28 year old English professor. He was the total opposite of Dan, he was no taller than 5'8. Tony was muscular, but they didn't protrude and bulge out like Dan's did. He was still a very attractive man with his coconut bubblegum skin, smooth all over, and chestnut colored curly hair. They asked me if I was okay and if I needed any help. I was so grateful that they came to my rescue. I told them I would do anything if they would get rid of everyone and find me some pants. They agreed and before I knew what was happening, they picked me up and bent me over my desk.

I tried to protest and break away, but they reminded me that I said I'd do anything they wanted. They were right, but I wouldn't stop struggling. They each took one side and announced to the room that an art presentation was about to begin. Everyone took their seats and lined up against the walls as Dan and Tony presented my exposed jock strapped ass. The crowd clapped in appreciation. Tony proceeded to playfully spank my ass, while Dan asked the crowd how many spanks I should get for being a naughty professor and exposing my gigantic ass to the new students. The crowd was going wild at the expense of my dignity.

*SLAP, SLAP...SLAP*

Everyone in the classroom fell silent as Tony gave my ass three extremely hard spanks. I yelped from the sudden pain to my ass. The room was so silent that you could hear my student Myles comment that Tony made my ass wave like the ocean. That made everyone laugh and chant to keep the spanking going. Tony and Dan took turns playing in the ocean and causing a tsunami! The spanking went on for another five minutes before they let me rest. I laid across the desk hot and sweaty, not caring that the room was staring at my sore ass.

Luckily the worst was over, but the students still wanted more. One of my students shouted out that they should paint my ass. I struggled to get free, but Dan quickly reminded me that if I wanted his spare set of shorts I had to cooperate with their demands. I knew he was right, but I hated it. I was being humiliated like always in front of a huge audience. Why did my ass have to attract so many people? Why did my ass have to be so massive and juicy? Couldn't I have gotten an average ass, that would make buying pants so much easier. Dan held me down as Tony brought the student up, who suggested they paint my ass. I turned my head enough to see who the student was and I couldn't believe my eyes, it was my star student Brian Hawkings!

Brain was a 20 year old sophomore and one of the smartest students I've ever taught. Now he wasn't nerdy or anything in the least and he was drop dead gorgeous. He was the school's pretty boy and everyone wanted him. He was 6'2, coffee brown skin, short and wavy dirty brown hair and an average build. What set him apart was his silver-ish brown eyes and his pearly white smile. Brian somehow managed to be captain of the baseball team and the president of the student body. He was well versed and knew 5 different languages. He spoke Spanish, French, Japanese, German and Latin fluently. The boy was beyond amazing, he was a star!

Tony walked him up to my desk and gave him a paint brush and an art pallet with four colors. He gave him purple, green, pink, and white. I had to stand still for 30 minutes as he painted his masterpiece. My legs were tired and my ass still ached from the harsh spanking from earlier. Once he was done one by one everyone was allowed to come down to my desk and take a picture of his masterpiece. There were many giggles and embarrassing comments.

Once everyone had gotten their view Tony and Dan did as they promised and instructed everyone to leave. People awed and shouted for more, but they were shushed by Brian and directed to the exit. All of the students and faculty had finally left and only Tony, Dan and I remained. They let me stand up and revealed to me what was drawn on my ass. I couldn't even get mad, I laughed so hard! Brian had drawn an eggplant directed towards my asshole on both of my cheeks, a very pink peach emoji as a tramp stamp and white drops coming out of the eggplants. I had to give it to him, he was a very talented artist. When the three of us had settled down, Tony threw a pair of shorts at me and told me to get dressed. He and Dan were going to head over to our friend Taylor's house and asked if I wanted to join. Of course I agreed, but I definitely had to stop by my house to change first.

~To be continued~