Prologue

Monsters.

There is one word for powerful creatures in a world is filled with them. Monsters that come in all shape and sizes.

In the ancient times, a ancient civilization has created their advance technology that would be considered dangerous. And this same civilization has a connection to the monsters that roam the planet.

The humans at that time had to adapt to hunt and kill the Monsters. The ultimate enemy of mankind. They are called Hunters.

It is a good thing that their is no monsters like that on Planet Earth. And that this planet that is full of them is completely separate and will never have any interactions with each other.

Or will they?

=====================================

Unknown World.............

All was quiet at the moment on a strange planet. The only thing you can hear is the sounds of chirping and bug making annoying sounds. Peace and quiet. One can say that this peace and quiet is pleasant and a good thing for some people.

That is until something happened. A large could begins to appear in the sky, This cloud had dark colored and had blue lighting striking everywhere. Something then begins to fall out of this cloud. It looked like a female person falling.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Said the female being before crashing into many tree branches before falling to the ground on her face first.

This person begins to slowly get back up. This person had chestnut hair. She also has brown eyes. She wears a Tokiwadai Middle School uniform. Mikoto Misaka.

 Mikoto Misaka

"What the... Where am I?" asked Mikoto as she slowly looks around. She noticed that she is in some kind of jungle area. But not any jungle she can recognize.

"I... I don't remember being here. How did I get here in the first place?" asked Mikoto.

She then heard some movement in the large bushes behind her. She then let out a happy sigh.

"Oh good. Maybe that is someone that can help me." Said Mikoto as she hopes what comes out of the bushes is a friend being.

What came out of the bushes was not friendly. It is not a human at all. It was a pack of huge creatures that are raptor like. They have blue scales with black stripes, and a dull red and black monocrest on the top of their heads. Velociprey.

 Velociprey