The Blade Tail Cutting Wyvern

Last Time On Monster Hunter Railgun............

"To make it easy to explain, it allows me to control lighting that comes from body. I can use it to control any Iron Sand and lift anything metal related. I can use this power to flick anything with my hand at super fast speed. It earned me the title 'Railgun'." Said Mikoto.

"I see. So Mikoto...... you sure you can't remember how you got here? To this planet I mean." Said Winda.

Mikoto closes her eyes for a second. "Well.... It is all hazy but I can remember something. I remember hanging out with my friends like any normal day that goes on in Academy City. On that day, my friend Kuroko told me that some strange black stone pillars with ancient markings appeared in the Nature Park in Academy City. " Said Mikoto.

"Black... stone pillars? With ancient markings?" asked Winda.

"Yeah. It was weird. Then suddenly, without any warning.... a massive black storm with blue lighting come out of it, and the cloud was even touching the ground, begins to approach the city. Everyone tries to get inside before the storm came. I was about to get into a building for safety but a strong powerful wind coming from it begins to push against me and launches me into the storm. Once I entered that cloud.... everything was happening so fast that I couldn't make out what was happening before my eyes. Next thing I know, I landed in that jungle where you came to save me from those monsters that were about to eat me." Said Mikoto.

"Hmmm......." Said Winda as she had her hands on her chin as she begins to think.

"What's wrong Winda?" asked Mikoto.

"Mikoto..... I think what ever brought you here, and those strange black stone pillars appearing in your Academy City might be totally related on what's going on here. So I might be right from before. The sudden increase of the monster population and the thing that brought you here are somehow might be related." Said Winda.

"But what does it all mean Winda?" asked Mikoto.

"That... I don't know. But for one thing, it gives a lead for us to look into. For now, just get some rest Mikoto. We resume our journy back the base when it is night time." Said Winda.

"Okay......" Said Mikoto before closing her eyes and begins to take a nap.

Winda watches Mikoto go to sleep. She then smiled. 'Mikoto..... no matter what happens, I promise that I will find a way to help you get back home.' Thought Winda. She then keeps a watch out for the sleeping Mikoto until it is night time.

Mikoto, Winda and Rathy have taken refuge in a cave. Mikoto asked Winda about her past and how did she meet Rathy. It was a sad story when Mikoto heard it. It was then Mikoto turn to tell Winda something. She remembers a little bit on how she got here but nothing on what happened when she was pulled into that strange cloud. Winda now believes that the mysterious increase in the Monsters population and the strange cloud that somehow that brought Mikoto here are indeed connected somehow.

===============================

Night Time..............

As the sun continues to cast light on the desert area, the hours go by faster as the sun slowly begins to set on the horizon. As soon as the sun begins to set, the moon begins to rise and the sky becomes dark with the stars shining in the sky.

Back in the cave, the two humans and the Rathalos were still resting in the cave. Winda somehow fell asleep herself. She slowly opened up her eyes and shakes her head to get rid of any sleepiness in her eyes.