Time For Introductions

Last Time On Monster Hunter Railgun.............

Just as the monsters were about to kill their prey, something stop them. The sound of someone whistling from just behind the monsters. And from how loud it sounded, it sounds like that the person that whistle is very close.

The Velociprey and Velocidrome all turned to the direction of that sound. Which came from the trees. Just before any of the monsters could react, something came out of the trees and slash at the stomach area of one of the Velociprey.

It then landed on the dead Velociprey. It was a being wearing what looks like....... armor? Some of the armor pieces had skin and bone parts on it for extra protection. This person also had a large sword strapped on this person back.

 This person also had a large sword strapped on this person back

The mysterious being jumped into the air. The person then tossed its sword at the Velocidrome head. The blade went right through its skull.

The begin then landed on the Velocidrome head and pull out the sword out of its skull. It then jumped infront of the still knocked out Mikoto.

The person gently picked up Mikoto and gently begins to carry her in the right arm. The person noticed that the remaining Velociprey pack was still around. The person put the sword back on the back of the armor as this person had a plan to get out of here with the unconscious girl intact.

The person then made a very whistle that echoed in the air. This whistle sound was different. It was a calling whistle.

Something lands infront of the mysterious being and the knocked out Mikoto. It was a very large Wyvern like creature.

It is primarily bright red, with black markings throughout. It also has a spiny, armored hide covering their body. The talons upon their feet are highly poisonous and are known to inflict toxic mortal wounds on larger prey. In addition, it has a long, thick tail features a heavy spiked club at the end. It's ' wing membranes feature ornate patterns. Rathalos

The Rathalos spreads its wings out and had a angry look on its face. It then release a very loud roar to warn the Velociprey to back off.

Taking this chance, the person hop on top of the Rathalos back with Mikoto still in the person arms. The Rathalos then flaps its wings faster and harder until it was in the air. The Rathalos begins to fly away from the Velociprey and with the mysterious person and the unconscious person on its back to a safe place.

======================================

The entire screen was black. Suddenly there was the sounds of multiple creatures roars. Then the black screen got slashed by something with sharp fingers or talons. The black screen the fall apart to reveal the story title.

Monster Hunter Railgun

====================================