your wife isnt home! james march x maid/reader smut

credit to the tumblr account: ahswitchy

warnings: Blood, swearing, adultery, nudity, explicit sex, and sadomasochism.  

“Mr. March,” Hazel knocked on her boss’ office’s door, lowering her hand to softly run over the golden knob. “I am coming in.” She announced before opening the door and sliding in the fancy room, the clicking sound of her black high heels echoing through the environment. 

James peeked his head up from the blueprints he was previously concentrated on, raising a single eyebrow at the maid’s presence. He cleared his throat slightly and pushed the paper aside, straightening his shoulders as he folded his large hands on his knees. 

“Miss Evers,” He started, sounding slightly annoyed by being interrupted. “Is there anything unusual happening in the premises of my hotel?” 

Her cheeks flustered, blooming a lovely shade of rosé. She anxiously dusted her hands on the white fabric of the apron of her uniform. 

“Mr. March, I don’t mean to sound inconvenient…But, the new maid you hired has a tremendous inappropriate behavior!” 

James furrowed his eyebrows, lowering his face. 

“A new employee?” He shook his head whilst standing up. “I have not hired anyone! This is an outrage!”

James started to pace his large office, furiously rubbing his temples as he tried to find an explanation for the presumable issue. He was interrupted by the sound of the wooden door being thrown open. His brown eyes instantly shot towards the sudden presence, ready to scold whoever interrupted him. 

Though, his gaze softened when he recognized the breath-taking woman standing in the doorway. Her blonde locks were nicely up in a bun, a sparkly silver gown hugging her body and displaying her beautiful womanly curves. His wife. The Countess.

“Jimmy,” She began while raising her hand at Hazel, waving it to shoo her away. She mumbled something under her breath about how much she has to do before hesitantly quitting the office. As a cue, Elizabeth shuts the heavy door behind herself as she brings a mint-flavored cigarette to her reddish lips, taking a long drag. “What’s all the commotion about? I could hear your angry outburst from our suite.” 

“Forgive me for bothering you, darling. But I simply couldn’t contain myself, you see? I was informed that there is a new member of the hotel’s staff, who I happen not to have a single clue about who the individual is!” He threw his arms up in indignation, trying to get his wife to understand his point. 

The Countess merely chuckled as she headed towards her husband, swaying her hips on her way, like a majestic feline. Finally closing the distance between them, she stood up in front of him, bringing her arms to wrap around his neck.

“You mean the newest maid, James?” She slightly cracked her head to the side when he nodded, confirming her question. 

“Oh, precisely, dearest,” James replied while wrapping his arms around her waist. The Countess chuckled softly, slightly shaking her head at James. 

“Mmm,” She purred in his ear, smirking to herself when she noticed his breath was hitched. “You mean Miss (y/l/n).” She whispered as her hands ran down his toned shoulders. “It was I, Jim. I hired the poor thing. She is the daughter of a close friend of mine.” 

“Darling…” He breathed heavily while snaking his hands down to her slim waist, pulling her body closer to press against his. “Then, everything is properly explained. The Cortez is also yours, my queen.” He snarled and started to walk forward until he had Elizabeth’s back pressed against the nearest wall. “Whatever your little heart desires, shall be immediately attended.” 

The Countess hummed in approval and placed her soft hands on her husband’s chest, elegantly pushing him away so she could get rid of his urgent grip. James spun on is heels, ready to protest, but simply being stopped by the blonde woman raising her delicate hand to cut him off. He groaned in frustration, attempting to reach for her, but she backed off, spinning on her heels. She silently headed towards the door, her hips swaying in her way. Before she walked away, Elizabeth glanced at James from over her shoulder. 

“I am far too busy now, James. Perhaps, later.” She stated in a monotonous tone. “You should meet the new servant to discuss her salary.” 

James sighed deeply, his nostrils dilating to inhale sharply, in a clear attempt to keep his anger under control. Afterwards, he gave her a fake smile, followed by a typical bouncing on his feet. 

“Well, anything for my Queen.”

About two hours later, when the moon had already risen to light up the extravagant streets of the crowded Los Angeles, James tiptoed down the hallway as discreetly as a feline, an ability he’d acquired with the countless times he had hunted victims for his perverse hobby. 

He was almost there. Room 52. 

He raised a confused eyebrow as he heard some funny muffled sounds coming from your room’s direction, that silently echoed through the walls. Upon arriving the estimated bedroom, he stood at the door, hidden in the shadows of the dimly-lit hallway as he peeked through the small gap between the door and the frame. 

James was completely shocked at the sight before him. His pupils dilating with the sudden lust flow running through his veins. 

It was you.

Your head was thrown back in complete bliss, one of your hands between your thighs underneath the black skirt of the maid uniform. 

He had a hard-on in no time, listening and watching. So lost that it took him a good amount of time to realize that your eyes had drifted open and you were now staring at the gap in the bedroom door, a delighted laughter mingling with your moans as you met James’ lustful, but embarrassed gaze. He stood frozen completely, unsure of what to do. It was like you had expected him to find you in such a private moment. 

“Fuck…” You cursed under your breath as you pushed your fingers deep into your wetness, your hips bucking slowly to meet them, your gaze now locked with James’. “Master...Mr. March...” 

His eyes widened in shock, his erection aching underneath the thin fabric of his boxers. As your moans intensified and your eyes rolled to the back of your head, James cursed under his breath and quickly spun on his heels to hurry for his own room. 

He instantly threw himself in the red armchair and scrambled to undo his belt, his breath caught in his throat. He rapidly slid his pants down his legs along with his boxers, releasing a groan when his large hand finally found his shaft. 

As James stroked his cock in a fast, rough pace, he could picture you in many scenarios. Tied to his bed, bent over the desk in his office, begging him to have his member in your profane mouth…

Filthy little thing…” He moved his hand up and down his boner, grunting and groaning to himself. “Attempting to drown me into temptation…I do wish I could split that sinful body of yours in half…”  

James gritted his teeth, cumming hot and thick all over his hand and the jacket of his expensive-looking suit. His thighs trembled in pleasure and his hips jerked through the aftershocks, eyes slammed shut and lips parted as he panted harshly.