Lover to Lover James March x Reader Smut

credit to @holylangdon on tumblr

"You're late!" James yells at the tall man entering the dining room- The Zodiac Killer.

"Too busy writing letters." Ramirez says, leaning back in his chair. "I don't get you, man. The real fun starts after you get caught. Don't you know that? And giving yourself your own nickname? Not cool, dude. It's not cool." He snickers.

James stands up once more, holding a glass. "Now, let's all introduce ourselves for our newest attendee, my darling, Y/N."

The table is nearly silent until a man to the right of your lover speaks up.

"I'll go first. I'm John, too, John Gacy. I'm from Norwood Park, Illinois. I own PDM Contractors. Uh, PDM stands for Painting, Decorating, Maintenance. And I'm also a member of the Moose Club. I mean, just because you got thirty bodies buried in your crawl space doesn't mean you can't have a really terrific rec room, and be a respectable business man!" He brings a hand to stroke his mustache, smiling at you.

James gestures to the man across the table. A shy man, dark hair and glasses. As you look at him, waiting for him to introduce himself, he avoids your glance. "Uh, my turn?" He pushes the bridge of his glasses back up his nose. "Okay. I'm Jeffrey Dahmer. From Milwaukee."

"Oh, Y/N, I think he likes you! Aha, that is bad news for you! That's how he picks em! Finds the hottest one in the room and next thing..." The obnoxious blonde yells from opposite Jeffrey, clicking her tongue and sliding her finger across her throat, mimicking a knife. James gives her another glare, and she goes quiet again. Instinctively, you feel yourself slide your chair closer to your lover, away from the wild woman.

"No, no..." Jeffrey mumbles.

The rest of supper was normal. Well, as normal as something like this could get. The conversation revolved around the celebration of murder, the best ways to murder, and who had the highest body count (which was James, clearly).

It all came to a screeching halt when they started talking about sex. Rather, when James would take your purity. You weren't sure how they knew about you being a virgin, but you were certain that he didn't tell them. He was firm that such matters shouldn't be discussed in public, much less the supper table with a group of his best friends and students. You were certain they were just nosey.

"So, have ya done the deed yet?" The dark blonde woman at the middle of the table asks. You stay quiet, somewhat hoping that he would answer. James gives her a glare that would make any man fear him (as if they didn't already), immediately making her laugh, but her words go quiet.

"Probably not. She-"

"Oh, she seems nice!" John interrupts Richard's sentence, much to his annoyance. Gacy was seemingly the only one who cared about not angering James tonight. He was certainly doing a good job at it. Well, except for the fact that was was speaking about you like you weren't there. You were well-aware that James wouldn't like that.

"We will not talk about this." James says calmly. The rest of them snicker behind their thoughts, but not voicing them. Scared of what he would do, you thought.

"It's what everyone wants to know..." Dahmer mumbles, almost silent.

"I said we will not talk about this!" James roars over his subjects, somehow calming your nerves. Nobody even thought about sex the rest of the night, much less mentioned it.

A few hours felt like minutes as the celebration came to an end, everyone going back up to their beds. You had gone upstairs an hour or so before they disbanded, not wanting to participate in the yearly group murder that you had heard so much about. James liked that about you... You didn't kill. You had never had much of an interest in killing. Originally, you had figured that he wouldn't like you not sharing his little hobby, but it was quite the opposite. You laid on the bed, waiting for James. You couldn't help but be eager at the thought of what you hoped would happen in the later hours of the night- You hoped that James would fuck you senseless.

Since he had found out you were a virgin, he had refused to touch you sexually. Rarely, the two of you exchanged small favors, but for the most part, it was tame. And you were completely sick of it. You loved him so much, and somehow he loved you even more, but something was missing.

The hotel door clicks open, gently closing shut a moment later. "Dearest?" His distinct voice rings out through the near-silent room. As he begins to unbutton his suit jacket, you stand up from the bed to help him.

James smiles as you unfasten the small, black buttons. "James?" You ask quietly. He hums a small sound, acknowledging you. "I want you to fuck me." Your voice remains strong through the sentence, not faltering. That was somehow surprising to the both of you.

He lets out a small gasp, obviously stunned. James opens his mouth to speak, but no words are able to come out. He thinks for another second before responding. "I'm not sure you're aware of what you're asking."

"Oh?" He pushes your hands away from his chest, turning around, a frustrated expression on his face. "Show me then. Show me what exactly it is that I'm 'asking' for."

"But are you certain?" James asks. You nod.

It's a blur of how you ended up on the bed, easily pinned down by the taller man. He had already stripped you of your dress, and your bra was seemingly next. You grinned as he unclipped the garment with ease, flicking it away. He breathes heavily upon seeing your almost-bare figure, a small grunt escaping his lips. He found himself speechless as you help him strip his suit off once more, not caring that his favorite suit was on the floor, now a wrinkled mess.

"James," You sighed, leaning back on the bed. "you finally get to fuck me and you're being so damn slow."

With a growl, he leans down to you. "I can take you at any time I please. It's only that I've chosen now to do so."

His lips connect with your neck as he places small kisses on your body, trailing down your stomach and to your thighs. He hums quietly as his finger slips underneath the band of your panties; his favorite, the white lace set he had bought for you so many months ago in preparation for this moment.

"So pure, untouched." He mused. James' voice was low, gravelly with arousal. You could tell that he was driving himself crazy trying to restrain. "Virgin. Who would have thought you could've planned this so perfectly?"

He suddenly sits up, pulling at his trousers needily. They slid off easily and with no regard, he tossed them to the side. His fingers trailed over your breasts lightly as he looked over you, waiting for you to say something. To tell him to stop. To change your mind, to ask something more. He wasn't sure.

Your hands run through the short black curls with ease when he leaned forward, his lips just by your ear. Moments later, his cock was lined up with your entrance, slowly and hesitantly pushing in. James' head fell back in ecstasy as he mumbled some unintelligible words.

It took a moment before the two of you were comfortable and moving. But God, when you were... It was bliss. His hands rested on your hips as you laid across the edge of the bed, your leg lazily draped over your lover's shoulder. Both of you were a moaning, groaning mess as he gently went in and out of you.

You softly moaned his name and he fell to pieces. You were in your own little world, and so was he. James was in heaven. So blissful and sensual, the lady of his dreams laid out on him with his cock buried in her after a very, very long amount of time. Hell, it wasn't even the wait that got him. It was how much of a fucking tease you were, constantly. And that drove him up the wall. He wanted to rip you to shreds every chance he got, but he couldn't. He wouldn't. And that just killed him.

James was snapped out of his daze merely by the feeling of your legs wrapping around his waist. Then, he paid attention, and it only got better.