The Mysterious, Everchanging Future

So.

It's been a while, eh?

Over two months.

And we are both very sorry for that,

And ask that you hear us out.

Lately, online school has not treated anyone well.

Work gets piled up, grades drop, priorities change.

It's not an excuse, but not everyone has time to dedicate to writing on Wattpad with everything going on, us being some of those people.

Now, for the juicy stuff.

Clarissa and I have both been talking, and as sad as it is, we both have more or less fallen out of love with the HP fandom.

It will always have a place in our hearts, but it's just not the same anymore.

You may be wondering, "What are you going to do regarding this book then?"

Well.

We have decided that I — and only myself — will finish this book.

I just ask that you please give me a little more time so I can plan out how I want to finish this book. (•update• I figured out how I want to end it, but I thought I'd warn that there will only be one more chapter bc that's all I'll need to wrap this thing up.)

But,

I do promise that I won't leave this book unfinished even if it physically pains me (lol) to do so because it's not fair to all of you.

Lastly,

Thank you.

Thank you for reading,

Thank you for voting,

Thank you for commenting,

Thank you for adding this to your reading lists,

And most importantly, thank you for being patient, and we truly hope you understand our decision.

See you next chapter :)