Chapter 2~ The Train Ride to Hogwarts

"Move on! Move on! Move on!" Stan Shunpike said while ushering them all off the bus and towards the station.

"We're moving! We're moving! Bloody hell, could he be any ruder?" Ron said while stepping off the bus. 

"It's his job to be bossy. If he wasn't how do you expect him to clear off the bus so more people could get on? Now please, let's go before the train leaves. I would rather not get roped into breaking multiple wizarding rules to get to school!" said Hermione, grabbing the Crookshanks carrier from Stan, who was about to shove the poor thing in between Ron and Harry's trunks. 

"Hey! We had ultimately no choice!" Harry said in defense. 

After a few moments, (y/n) understood what they were talking about. Last year Ron and Harry were blocked from entering Platform 9 3/4, so they stole Ron's father's car. They not only broke underage magic rules but were SEEN by muggles! It was a whole fiasco. She remembered the morning Ron got the Howler, gee, everyone was embarrassed for him. However, (y/n) knew Ron deserved it.

"You always have a choice! You could have waited for Mr and Mrs Weasley and they could have arranged for another form of travel!" said Hermione indignantly.

"Alright ... Ron, she does have a point. I have to agree with her." Harry said sadly, knowing he was betraying his best friend by saying that.

"SERIOUSLY?! My best friend agreed that Dumbledore should have yelled at us for missing classes! Bloody Hell!" snapped Ron as he took the trolley carrying his and Harry's trunk and wheeled it off into King's Cross. 

"Just quit whining Ron! Just move please so we can get to the train on time!" Ginny snapped grabbing her shoulder bag from Stan and walking up to join Percy who was rushing towards the station. 

"Look, Ron. Now you have Gin fleeing to the boring one." George said as he took his trunk and loaded it onto a trolley.

"Yeah, I promised Draco I would meet him on the train for a few minutes!" said (y/n) nicely while picking up Snowball's carrier. 

"Alright, see you guys on the train then!" said Ron, turning and pushing the trolley inside. Harry and Hermione stayed behind and sighed. 

"I don't know how you can stand being near Draco, all summer. He is nothing but a prejudiced arse!" Harry spat as he sped off towards the station. (y/n) sighed and rolled her eyes. No matter how hard she tried to convince him otherwise about Draco, Harry would just ignore her. Draco was only acting that way because Lucius expects him to.

Once everyone got past the barrier and moved their stuff onto the train. (y/n) went searching for Draco. After about 10 minutes of searching and looking in every single car, she gave up and went to her normal car, which consisted of, Lee Jordan, the twins, and herself. Just as she was about to open the door, someone threw open the door before she had a chance to touch the handle.

"(y/n/n)! There you are! I was worried you left us for your brother!" Fred said as (y/n) fell back a little bit. 

"FRED! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" she yelled at him. He just started laughing while pulling her into the car. "I swear any more pranks today and I might actually have one!"

"They are never going to stop pranking you! They know you get scared easily, so hence you are an easy target." Lee pointed out while she sat down next to him. 

"I know. My own little curse was meeting these two!" she said with a giggle. 

"Without us, you would be still recovering from Quidditch! Come on Quick-Fire, you love us and you know it!" George said.